***The Official Rangers v Motherwell? Yes she's fine thanks Thread***

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

Morelos takes some amount of punishment and just pushes on. 

The amount of bad tackles on him in this half, and he hasn't really reacted at all.

He is definitely less prone to losing his temper than earlier in the season.

Just now, gogzy said:

The amount of bad tackles on him in this half, and he hasn't really reacted at all.

He is definitely less prone to losing his temper than earlier in the season.

He always just stays on the ground and calms down before he gets back up.

Its clearly something the management team have told him to do to avoid being targeted by the opposition and avoid giving the referees a chance to send him off.

At the moment he’s still got a reputation for reacting but if he continues in the same manner he will loose it eventually and will stop being targeted so much.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

At the moment he’s still got a reputation for reacting but if he continues in the same manner he will loose it eventually and will stop being targeted so much.

Exactly.  

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Its clearly something the management team have told him to do to avoid being targeted by the opposition and avoid giving the referees a chance to send him off.

Also liked the way his team mates ran over to support him. Either to keep him calm or keep the opposition away from him 

5 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

It has it advantages m8, I might be old fashioned but I always prefered radio rather than TV. I used to love listening to big Archie McPherson on commentary. 

Those were the days mate, commentator giving it Rangers under the cosh other team almost about to score then suddenly it’s a goal for Rangers. ??

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I love how the Motherwell tactic to target Morelos has directly resulted in their player receiving his first of 2 yellows. Instant (almost) Karma.

Archived