Wee Things In Football That Annoy You.

Refs give players inches and they take miles. Kicking the ball away is the worst. Refs let players away with wee kicks, players push boundaries, and they get away with more and more. Such that refs basically don't enforce it now.  And that thing where players that have given a freekick away pick the ball up and run a few yards away with it, then drop it. 

Ref to the bloody rules, ya useless referee muppets.

Pogba or stop/start run ups at penalties. Pick a spot, commit to it and lash it like Shearer/Kane in the top corner.

Getting booked for celebrating a goal. Just let a player enjoy the moment for a minute!

Zonal defending at set pieces. Get a man, get goal side, get it to fuck.

Drop balls not being contested.

Kicking the ball out when someones injured and/or giving a team the ball back after their playing is clearly time wasting. Unless someone is dying, play on.

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Throw ins where they're told where it is, then cunts walk 10 yards on and ref and linesman stand and watch.

I know he’s one of ours, but Flanagan can steal 20 yards when he’s trying!

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Officials behind the goal / bye lines.

They contribute fuck all, ever.

Was it Feyenoord we had in one of the first of these, where we had 2 excellent handball shouts waved away?

Same in Manchester, where the Zenit guy almost caught Ferguson’s shot.

Another where Defoe handled clearly in the opposite side to the 5th / 6th official & scored a dodgy goal to get Spurs into the CL.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah I've fucked that , u know what I mean thought , shite move from shite wee teams do it , I nearly walked out when killie done it a cpl weeks ago 

? Yes, I thought that’s what hat you meant!

Someone who’s really been paying attention will probably put me right on this, but I feel as though we’ve had a few poor results when teams have ‘turned us round’.

Didn’t get to the Killie game & only followed it through the good folks on here, so hadn’t twigged to that, but it’s a recent proof of my point!

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Refs in general annoy me. Also fans who leave before 90 mins

Yes mate, they’ll never get it right!

We come from a good way away, so missing even a minute is never an option.

What gets me about the 80 minute mob is why are they still in our way when we leave 5 mins after full time????

12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Pogba or stop/start run ups at penalties. Pick a spot, commit to it and lash it like Shearer/Kane in the top corner.

Getting booked for celebrating a goal. Just let a player enjoy the moment for a minute!

Zonal defending at set pieces. Get a man, get goal side, get it to fuck.

Drop balls not being contested.

Kicking the ball out when someones injured and/or giving a team the ball back after their playing is clearly time wasting. Unless someone is dying, play on.

If anything sums up modern football it's this.

So gay.

Commentators saying he's got a good first touch for a big man. What the actual fuck.

TV showing a player jogging back to his position or a keeper after he's made a save while the ball is still in play and you can hear the crowd roaring but can't see what the fuck is happening.

Does my tits right in that one.