Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, denya said:

They still nerves but ok with beer because now in one hour is clasico of here Santa Fe vs Millos. Fuck millos gallinas lesbians of riBer. We win and we probably qualify to playoffs depend on Rionegro game. So still nerves but i will be very fucking drunk so ok. We go second time later this month in monumental. Good game and shake hands with you

It's absolutely nothing on an old important OF game for me

Ok it's only ones teams supporters and to be fair .The fans crammed in behind the goals looks good .

When the goals were scored I didn't see bedlam the way i like and the way I've grown up with In OF games .

Clapping of hands and big open mouths .It just didn't seem like our kind of mentalness  

An OF game hasn't been the same since the LCF in 2011 .It still doesn't come anywhere near to an OF game from day the 90s .Scumdome or Ibrox 

Always wanted to go but maybe not as desperate after watching that 

Good game though 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's absolutely nothing on an old important OF game for me

Ok it's only ones teams supporters and to be fair .The fans crammed in behind the goals looks good .

When the goals were scored I didn't see bedlam the way i like and the way I've grown up with In OF games .

Clapping of hands and big open mouths .It just didn't seem like our kind of mentalness  

An OF game hasn't been the same since the LCF in 2011 .It still doesn't come anywhere near to an OF game from day the 90s .Scumdome or Ibrox 

Always wanted to go but maybe not as desperate after watching that 

Good game though 

In this days the superlcasico is more for atmosphere than old firm. I love Rangers but the atmosphere is not the same.

27 minutes ago, denya said:

Obviously television cameras not for the europa audience not show nothing. When gol go in there is craziness and the avalanche

Yeah, you could tell the sound is dulled on the TV coverage. Impossible to judge from here.

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

Yaaaaas.

:morepopcorn:

7 hours ago, bluedylan said:

we are all about the peace over here now mate

Millos 0 Santa Fe 3 and nacional fucking bastards only draw with bottom team, we qualify for final and they can watch us in the finals. I am still in bar fuking drunk. Vamks Rangers!!

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Really enjoyed that last night, good result for River after gifting Boca 2 dreadful goals

Always preferred River to Boca. No idea why. Think it's because my old man always liked Boca so I picked the other side

River seem classier for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived