Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

25 minutes ago, denya said:

Who are you? Police? Why are you being very rude to me saying fucking shit like "make yourself useful", fucking rude. I am more useful and know more of this game than you. I contribute to this. Your club? I not know you own Rangers. What is problem with people on this with foreign people being rude to them, do you wish all us foreign people not like Rangers? This is strange behaviour. My mum was born in the uk this is my only connection. Do I need more connection? Does this satisfy you? I just come on here to contribute normal and always idiots talk shit to me. 

In about him mate. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, denya said:

Who are you? Police? Why are you being very rude to me saying fucking shit like "make yourself useful", fucking rude. I am more useful and know more of this game than you. I contribute to this. Your club? I not know you own Rangers. What is problem with people on this with foreign people being rude to them, do you wish all us foreign people not like Rangers? This is strange behaviour. My mum was born in the uk this is my only connection. Do I need more connection? Does this satisfy you? I just come on here to contribute normal and always idiots talk shit to me. 

I do not think he was being rude he thought you were in Buenos Aires and wanted you post a video of the atmosphere,he also just wanted to know why you liked Rangers.

enjoy the game

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It’ll take more than heavy rain to dampen the atmosphere at this one. Must be spring time in BA, is this weather unseasonal?

last month of spring mate you would expect it to be in the mid 20s with plenty of sunshine now

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Can't even see this being played tomorrow either tbh, the pitch is fucked.

They will clear it for tomorrow. I have seen the field worse with water here before in a night game and it is clear for the next morning at 10am

Archived