Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, bluedylan said:

fantastic...Let's Go River !

Hpta gallinas riBer mk. Vamos Boca!!!

16 hours ago, Inigo said:

First time they've faced each other in the final, I take it?

This is first time in history for Copa Libertadores final they play. They have played together in Copa Libertadores before most recent in 2015 in quarters final if i can remember clearly and second leg game abandoned in La Bombonera and awarded to riBer because a Boca fan cut into the inflatable tunnel and spray capsicum spray on riBer pussy players.

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Looks amazing and very similar to the atmosphere created in the Camp Nou

Oval shaped with no cover 

At the right moment .It creates a special sound and atmosphere 

The video you see is of the shit Estadio Monumental which is home of riBer. The game today is in the much better atmosphere stadium of Boca, La Bombonera. Also both teams agree that no away fans will be allowed for both games. It is 3pm start for us here and all bars will be very full also because there is possibility as many as 6 Colombians playing in this game depending on team line up with Boca has Wilmar Barrios (favourite for me), Sebastian Villa, Edwin Cardona playing and maybe Frank Fabra in squad as riBer has Juan Fernando Quintero (playing amazing in this moment) and Santos Borre up front playing. Boca is more in form in this moment in Copa Libertadores and riBer only just make the final but this is game I would never put a bet on for anything can happen for the 90 minutes. It is 9am for me now but I am leaving my apartamento in hour to eat something and then go to the full bar and support Boca and get drunk.

Just now, denya said:

Hpta gallinas riBer mk. Vamos Boca!!!

This is first time in history for Copa Libertadores final they play. They have played together in Copa Libertadores before most recent in 2015 in quarters final if i can remember clearly and second leg game abandoned in La Bombonera and awarded to riBer because a Boca fan cut into the inflatable tunnel and spray capsicum spray on riBer pussy players.

The video you see is of the shit Estadio Monumental which is home of riBer. The game today is in the much better atmosphere stadium of Boca, La Bombonera. Also both teams agree that no away fans will be allowed for both games. It is 3pm start for us here and all bars will be very full also because there is possibility as many as 6 Colombians playing in this game depending on team line up with Boca has Wilmar Barrios (favourite for me), Sebastian Villa, Edwin Cardona playing and maybe Frank Fabra in squad as riBer has Juan Fernando Quintero (playing amazing in this moment) and Santos Borre up front playing. Boca is more in form in this moment in Copa Libertadores and riBer only just make the final but this is game I would never put a bet on for anything can happen for the 90 minutes. It is 9am for me now but I am leaving my apartamento in hour to eat something and then go to the full bar and support Boca and get drunk.

i hope River absolutely wipe the floor with you 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just pulling your leg mate 

Try to calm down and enjoy the game 

Hope it's a good one 

I am calm. I am about to go for something to eat then bar for the game but in this moment CONMEBOL is inspect the field because it is full of water from heavy rain 

3 minutes ago, denya said:

I am calm. I am about to go for something to eat then bar for the game but in this moment CONMEBOL is inspect the field because it is full of water from heavy rain 

So why do you come on here ? 

What is your story regards Rangers ?

Why not have some conversation with Boca fans ?

I see the Pope once offered an olive tree to the two teams to promote peace and friendship. 

So my question to you is:

If the pope offered you an olive tree to plant on behalf of Old Firm peace and friendship, where would you plant it............................

4 minutes ago, denya said:

Get some videos of the crowd 

The atmosphere 

Post them on here .Make yourself useful 

Just now, tannerall said:

I see the Pope one offered an olive to the two teams to promote peace and friendship. 

So my question to you is:

If the pope offered you an olive tree t on behalf of Old Firm peace and friendship, where would you plant it............................

You do post some shit at times bud 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Get some videos of the crowd 

The atmosphere 

Post them on here .Make yourself useful 

I hope you do realise i am from Colombia. I am not from Argentina and i am not in BA in this moment. I will be in bar to watch game and all bars in all south america here will be full and I watch with 2 friends of Argentina and Boca fans. Also La Bombonera is empty now because the game start at 3pm. It is now 10:30am

3 minutes ago, denya said:

I hope you do realise i am from Colombia. I am not from Argentina and i am not in BA in this moment. I will be in bar to watch game and all bars in all south america here will be full and I watch with 2 friends of Argentina and Boca fans. Also La Bombonera is empty now because the game start at 3pm. It is now 10:30am

Thanks for that 

Let me know some more .Maybe answer my question regards my club ?

What is your connection to my club ?

Have we chatted before Denya?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thanks for that 

Let me know some more .Maybe answer my question regards my club ?

What is your connection to my club ?

Have we chatted before Denya?

Who are you? Police? Why are you being very rude to me saying fucking shit like "make yourself useful", fucking rude. I am more useful and know more of this game than you. I contribute to this. Your club? I not know you own Rangers. What is problem with people on this with foreign people being rude to them, do you wish all us foreign people not like Rangers? This is strange behaviour. My mum was born in the uk this is my only connection. Do I need more connection? Does this satisfy you? I just come on here to contribute normal and always idiots talk shit to me. 

Archived