Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Probably not, closed doors if in S America. However, as has been said already, it wouldn't surprise anyone if the final is abandoned and CONMEBOL chose a representative (none of these two) to compete in the World Club Championship on 12th December.

I think we can all agree the best outcome would be a game in Abu Dhabi, unprecented numbers of traveling fans from Argentina and a good old riot for the desert despots to deal with. I'd love to see the Sheiks looking on as a load of Argies tear up their staduim. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, gsa said:

I think we can all agree the best outcome would be a game in Abu Dhabi, unprecented numbers of traveling fans from Argentina and a good old riot for the desert despots to deal with. I'd love to see the Sheiks looking on as a load of Argies tear up their staduim. 

Play it in the Falklands, Argies don't do well on the islands.

Decision on the Libertadores fallout to made at 1pm (uk) tomorrow.

- Boca have asked for a walkover win after the attack on their bus. 

- River argue the attack happened outside the stadium and was security authorities' fault, and want the game played.

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We'll likely host it in Glasgow then when it kicks off Rangers will get fined.

I think cellic fans might already have a speshul relashunship with Argentinians.

After all, they support every other country who has fought against us. 

33 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hearing that Claudio Cannigia has been spotted in the crowd in a Rangers top and it was him who threw the gas into the bus.

Big Rab Marshall has confirmed the sighting and declared it a horrible sectarian attack from a dirty orange bastard.

Made his getaway in Bob Malcolms ice cream van. 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hearing that Claudio Cannigia has been spotted in the crowd in a Rangers top and it was him who threw the gas into the bus.

Big Rab Marshall has confirmed the sighting and declared it a horrible sectarian attack from a dirty orange bastard.

Federico Nieto (who was born in Buenos Aries too) rumoured to have been  spotted  wearing a Rangers shirt too. 

Not very often though.

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I see the city of Genoa is now trying to cash in on this situation, saying it would be fitting to play the game there as both clubs were founded by Genoese immigrants.

yeah another home game for Boca more like ,I see the fuckers are looking also for them to be awarded the trophy...shameless sleekit bastards...A Club Like One Other!

9 hours ago, bluedylan said:

yeah another home game for Boca more like ,I see the fuckers are looking also for them to be awarded the trophy...shameless sleekit bastards...A Club Like One Other!

Anything that comes River Plates way is entirely their own fault and nothing to do with Boca.

5 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Anything that comes River Plates way is entirely their own fault and nothing to do with Boca.

So if one idiot skelps the windaes of the mhanky mhobs bus on the 29th and they make a pure meal of it and Rangers get the book thrown at them you would just accept that. ??..:justno:

15 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I know one who would do exactly the same...and have politicians shouting for them all the way.. 

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

So if one idiot skelps the windaes of the mhanky mhobs bus on the 29th and they make a pure meal of it and Rangers get the book thrown at them you would just accept that. ??..:justno:

Wit? 😂 

Rangers don't have a long history of hooliganism and and doing nothing to try and prevent it and it was hundreds of fans not 1.  Honest to fuck man.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

C'mon Tef, City were raging at Liverpool for the same thing.

Happy birthday though my man

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Can someone translate this 

Latest news

Game to be play outside of Argentina on 8 or 9 of december.

Probably in Asunción ( this is capital of Paraguay)

Nacional stadium of Paraguay is Estadio El Defensores del Chaco

Understand now?

Archived