Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, denya said:

Latest news is at the moment they say game to be play in estadio el defensores del chaco en Asuncion on 9 December.

Is that where Olimpia play if so I have been out at that ground in Paraquay it was a shithole ,maybe they  have modernised it since I was there

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Is that where Olimpia play if so I have been out at that ground in Paraquay it was a shithole ,maybe they  have modernised it since I was there

Yes and Cerro Porteño. It has been modernised

3 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

It is also the nacional team stadium. Olimpia play in 2 stadium, big games for national stadium, small game for their smaller stadium I dont remember name of but probably you in Estadio El Defensores del Chaco and Cerro Porteño play all games in the stadium. 

3 minutes ago, denya said:

It is also the nacional team stadium. Olimpia play in 2 stadium, big games for national stadium, small game for their smaller stadium I dont remember name of but probably you in Estadio El Defensores del Chaco and Cerro Porteño play all games in the stadium. 

the ground I was in had red and white seats maybe held 20000 but that was about 20 years ago mate

btw

😁😁😁😁

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

the ground I was in had red and white seats maybe held 20000 but that was about 20 years ago mate

btw

😁😁😁😁

tenor.gif

Red and white seats is Estadio El Defensores del Chaco. Now also has blue seats. Olimpia smaller stadium is in colours of Olimpia black and white

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Agreed.

Boca doing everything they can to avoid playing the match and want just to be awarded the trophy without playing. Arseholes.

Sleekit fuckers ,being saying this for ages on here...victim card being played to the max .When River players were sprayed at Boca it was in the players tunnel...some difference

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Agreed.

Boca doing everything they can to avoid playing the match and want just to be awarded the trophy. Arseholes.

As I say is fault of scum riBer. Only gallinas of riBer is at fault. In 2015 Boca play riBer in quarter final and one fan spray pepper spray on the riBer lesbians and Conmebol disqualify Boca. What happen to Boca players is worse. I want game to be play but this probably go to court of sport. 

And now riBer gallinas all crying because game is to be play outside lf Argentina. They are fucking idiots, is their fault for this decision, they should be happy for president of Conmebol has made decision to play the game. Also now mayor of Medellín has offer to host the final in Estadio Atanasio Girardot, very stupid

19 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

stop talking shite,should Rangers have been blamed for Manchester

It was outside the stadium in an unprovoked attack on guys going to their work. Honest to fuck man your hard on for a team on the other side of the world is embarrassing, just stop.

1 minute ago, denya said:

As I say is fault of scum riBer. Only gallinas of riBer is at fault. In 2015 Boca play riBer in quarter final and one fan spray pepper spray on the riBer lesbians and Conmebol disqualify Boca. What happen to Boca players is worse. I want game to be play but this probably go to court of sport. 

difference mate it happened inside the ground .River fans who attacked the bus are wankers but this was outside of the ground River Plate had no control over this

Just now, bluedylan said:

difference mate it happened inside the ground .River fans who attacked the bus are wankers but this was outside of the ground River Plate had no control over this

RiBer have control of fans fighting policia inside the stadium. 

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

It was outside the stadium in an unprovoked attack on guys going to their work. Honest to fuck man your hard on for a team on the other side of the world is embarrassing, just stop.

fuck up ,who the fuck  are you to tell me who I should have an interest in football wise

Just now, bluedylan said:

I should maybe have asked you first was it ok the times I went to see River play

I knew you had it's irrelevant to you dismissing what their scum fans did though. Pretty much makes you a scummy bastard aswell 👍

8 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

I knew you had it's irrelevant to you dismissing what their scum fans did though. Pretty much makes you a scummy bastard aswell 👍

I did not dismiss what they done If you read the thread I called them scum.I will be in Vienna pal are you going because I would be delighted to meet you so you can call me a scummy bastard to my face

31 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Sleekit fuckers ,being saying this for ages on here...victim card being played to the max .When River players were sprayed at Boca it was in the players tunnel...some difference

Absolutely.  Boca fannies crying like weans.

Man up and just play the f.ucking game !

29 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Exactly this.

Boca don't have a leg to stand on.  Their victim card playing is tiresome now.

Archived