Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inigo said:

Just wached that video. What warped mind kills a pig because you hate rival fans?

Watched it too.

What's even more bizarre is their continuation of kicking/throwing an already dead pig into a crowd of their own.

Weird cunts. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's a must have in any tapas Restaurant . It's that spicy sauce . Delish

Just know you'll keep eating them even though you know they're taigy now. 100%. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aw right, so you plan to still eat them too?

No doubt you stopped eating them in solidarity with the famine.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ben getting all bolshy now that he knows he's something in South America.

:lol: 

Mon the potato bravas!

8 minutes ago, ben51 said:

You can get 'Bravas' sauce in the supermarket. 

Not tried it yet though, doubt it'll be just as good. 

It's not even nearly the same mate . Tried it

If you find a superb Restaurant . They are just the Biz

The one up at Battlefield hits the right spot .Tintos  tapas restaurant is the best  I know

32 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

News coming out that final to be played in Miami

The city of Miami only say they would like to invite the final to their city, also Medellín here and also Belo Horizonte and Qatar all have given invitations. The final should be play in South America, it is our continental championship and not North America or Asia. It will probably be Asunción and with close doors.

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

No doubt you stopped eating them in solidarity with the famine.

:lol: 

Mon the potato bravas!

Never touch potatoes. Leave that to the likes of you and eejay with your wee tottie insurgency.

Latest information is after tribal decicion it is most probable the final to be play at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid on December 9. River fans will have first choice of ticket and in this moment Spanish Fútbol Federacion call line is block with fans in Argentina. If this is final oficial decision then it is fucking stupid decision, final 100% should be play here in South America, it is our tournament and not tournament of Europe, Asia o North America

2 hours ago, denya said:

Latest information is after tribal decicion it is most probable the final to be play at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid on December 9. River fans will have first choice of ticket and in this moment Spanish Fútbol Federacion call line is block with fans in Argentina. If this is final oficial decision then it is fucking stupid decision, final 100% should be play here in South America, it is our tournament and not tournament of Europe, Asia o North America

if I was not going to Vienna in two weeks I would have went to the game,but I agree it should be played on South American soil.

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

River not having a very good week, just got knocked out the cup too.

This is not so important for them this year even if is semi final. They have Copa Final now on 9 december at 8:30pm in Madrid is oficial. Also they have few games in hand to play in league and if they win this games they can go uo to top 6 of league. Rosario Central will probably win Cops Argentina now. More important is in under 2 hours my team play Atletico Junior in semi final of Copa Sudamericana (this is Europa League of here for people that not know). We are down 2 away goals so will be difficult for us but is possible. Vamos Santa Fe queremos la copaaaa!!!

Archived