Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Been pish so far. Got fuck all on an old firm 

Old Firms are nothing these days. Been years since they were a genuine event. Even before our troubles. 

More people watched the Sheffield derby on Sky Sports.

And look at the list of players who've played for River or Boca, compared with the players who've played for us or them. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Old Firms are nothing these days. Been years since they were a genuine event. Even before our troubles. 

And look at the list of players who've played for River or Boca, compared with the players who've played for us or them. 

Source? 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I've not really watched many as I'm not too arsed about them, old firms even now seem better than this pish 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

That can't be true man :lol:

Think of the people all over the world watching an old firm

That's a complete myth. Do you genuinely think football fans around the world are watching Rangers v celtic? Deluded. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Source is Alan Brazil :lol:deary me

No. The source is sky sports viewing figures. Brazil just quoted them. Refuse to believe it if you want. Mega taig behaviour pretendeing everyone cares about us when they don't. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

No. The source is sky sports viewing figures. Brazil just quoted them. Refuse to believe it if you want. Mega taig behaviour pretendeing everyone cares about us when they don't. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-vs-celtic-viewing-figures-12231102

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

If you think there are more people watching Sheffield united than an old firm you're below debatable. That's one of the most stupid posts I've ever read on here. 

Archived