Boca Juniors vs River Plate - Copa Libertadores Final

Mols94

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

If you think there are more people watching Sheffield united than an old firm you're below debatable. That's one of the most stupid posts I've ever read on here. 

He's right. It happened last season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If you think there are more people watching Sheffield united than an old firm you're below debatable. That's one of the most stupid posts I've ever read on here. 

"Below debatable" doesn't make sense. 

All I said was that when both games were played on same weekend, more people watched the Sheffield derby, per sky sports own viewing figures. Obviously that is only people watching on sky. I however think that tell us a lot because I personally don't believe there's much interest in other  counties. 

If that upsets you because you think the old firm are a big deal, it's not my fault. 

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

He's right. It happened last season.

Think about it fs. That might be tv figures but the amount of people be it pubs streams or friends houses watching an old firm would dwarf that match. How many people do you know watch an old firm on their tod? How many pubs do you see packed to the rafters for a Sheffield united game? 

Some utter spastics on here at times man, fuck me

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Think about it fs. That might be tv figures but the amount of people be it pubs streams or friends houses watching an old firm would dwarf that match. How many people do you know watch an old firm on their tod? How many pubs do you see packed to the rafters for a Sheffield united game? 

And how do you know that's not the same for the Sheffield derby? Spent much time in Sheffield have you?

The only spastic is the guy who genuinely believes football fans around the world are tuning in to see Scott Brown go head to head with Ryan Jack! Laughable!

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Piss off :lol:

The point your trying to make is that people watch the Old Firm in huge groups. You do realise that probably only applies to people in certain areas NI and Scotland right?

You do realise that pubs are not going to be packed in England and Wales for the Old Firm. You do realise that?

I would imagine pubs are packed on Sheffield derby day in Sheffield.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

The point your trying to make is that people watch the Old Firm in huge groups. You do realise that probably only applies to people in certain areas NI and Scotland right?

You do realise that pubs are not going to be packed in England and Wales for the Old Firm. You do realise that?

I would imagine pubs are packed on Sheffield derby day in Sheffield.

Pubs will be busier all over Scotland Northern Ireland and Ireland yes. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Pubs will be busier all over Scotland Northern Ireland and Ireland yes. 

The Old Firm pulled in 145,000 less viewers than the Sheffield Derby last season when they were both played on the same weekend. 

That would require a hell of a lot of pubs to be packed out to make up the difference. I just can't see it.

Just now, Mols94 said:

The Old Firm pulled in 145,000 less viewers than the Sheffield Derby last season when they were both played on the same weekend. 

That would require a hell of a lot of pubs to be packed out to make up the difference. I just can't see it.

Nearly 600,000 people in Glasgow, I'll be nice n say a third of them will have been watching the game with someone, it's really not that difficult to fathom here jesus. 

Nearly 600,000 people in Glasgow, I'll be nice n say a third of them will have been watching the game with someone, it's really not that difficult to fathom here jesus. 

Sheffield only has a slightly smaller population than Glasgow. It's not hard to imagine that they also watched the Sheffield derby with someone.

Archived