Coulibaly Unavailable For Motherwell Game

Bronzy

57 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

“Ooh am I a Nazi, aren’t I a Nazi, is it a Nordic symbol, do I hate Jews, am I laughing at Rangers players being bereaved, what a laugh”

Cunt.

You are a fucking prick.

Have I ever said I hate Jews? No!

Was I laughing at Coulibaly suffering a bereavement? No!

And my Mjolnir is Nordic you ignorant fuckwit!

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

What is your opinion on Jews?

I have mixed feelings towards them.

I've had Jewish work colleagues who were ok, school friends who were friends and other acquaintances through work who I just didn't get on well with.

I know I can be crass, and come across as a right cunt and sometimes I do play on that, but my comment earlier was badly worded and I do have sympathy for Coulibaly at this time. On the other hand if this situation was playing on his mind and affecting his play resulting in the drastic downturn in form then he should have gone and spoken to Gerrard and explained the situation, who knows, perhaps he did, but he should have been given a chance to get his head together and a break from 1st team action would have given him that chance.

I know personally how difficult it is to get through even a normal 9-5 day when you have a relative in that kind of position and I doubt I'm alone. My father was in hospital for a few months from late October 97 to early February 98 when he eventually died, there were some days where I would be as useful as a pork pie at a Bar mitzvah, sorry the Jewish thing was in my head.

I do not deliberately set out to seek attention but as I've said I'm too fucking stubborn to step back from a position.

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I have mixed feelings towards them.

I've had Jewish work colleagues who were ok, school friends who were friends and other acquaintances through work who I just didn't get on well with.

I know I can be crass, and come across as a right cunt and sometimes I do play on that, but my comment earlier was badly worded and I do have sympathy for Coulibaly at this time. On the other hand if this situation was playing on his mind and affecting his play resulting in the drastic downturn in form then he should have gone and spoken to Gerrard and explained the situation, who knows, perhaps he did, but he should have been given a chance to get his head together and a break from 1st team action would have given him that chance.

I know personally how difficult it is to get through even a normal 9-5 day when you have a relative in that kind of position and I doubt I'm alone. My father was in hospital for a few months from late October 97 to early February 98 when he eventually died, there were some days where I would be as useful as a pork pie at a Bar mitzvah, sorry the Jewish thing was in my head.

I do not deliberately set out to seek attention but as I've said I'm too fucking stubborn to step back from a position.

5790F1D8-22A7-492F-851F-B08C4269349B.gif