celtic PFC: China Syndrome

Blue Avenger

I wholeheartedly agree  @Blue Avenger  , Peter Liewell does have a kinda oriental type appearance, and those chinky's are apparently responisble for all sorts of issues, contributing most of the CO2 gasses responsible for global warning, messing up the world economies, abuse of human rights, abuse of animals, causing friction with the North Koreans, and occasional late deliveries of takeaway food. Just as bad, if not worse than  kafflicks in my humble opinion.  Prince Philip had the slanty eyed bastards sussed. 

9 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

That has to be one of the most incoherent rants I've ever read.

As I awoke to a Chinese takeover in the BD this mornng. The work of taigs no doubt.

A bit of satire and plenty of hate.

To reflect that whether it's paedo rings or disrespect shown at our fallen heroes, scum fc have free reign to do wtf they want with impunity.

Just wanted to keep it out there if that's ok with you?

30 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Must have been the Chinese then. I fucking knew it!

You know, them ones with white skin, black necks, round eyes, chapel going, bead rattling, paedo dome attending, anti British terrorist loving scum, stinking of stale pish and overcrowding the prison system and putting the state benefits system in crises.

As scum fc try their utmost to deflect and relinquish their responsibilty for exposing young innocents in their care to child rape and other sexual abuses, the solicitor for the victims goes public and proclaims he has the evidence. TBH, when it involves that crew, I doubt it would be difficult, but with every cunt in the land outwith the PULcommunity doing their utmost to appease and sweep sweep, will the victims have the justice and ALL the guilty punished? Wrong country, wrong club as the politicos run to their aid. Calls to the media to play it down. A go easy to the police and the judiciary. Nothing to see here in systemic institutional child abuse over decades. Unsurprisingly no different from their mother chuch of the anti Christ. 

Just where are the calls from the political establishment or from the football authorities for an independent inquiry into this heinous organisation? If it was us, we'd be in court and hung already! The evidence down through the years reflects that as a club, guilty of covering up sex crimes and harbouring not only one, but several peadophiles in their former employ. Then recently we have the SYFA under the umbrella of the SFA, caught red handed in not vetting coaches and indeed, cases of child abuse levelled, as paedophiles infested the rank and file. Doubt the SFA will be creating any waves. 

Meanwhile back at scum fc, do we see the tip of the iceberg, as pictures emerge n the public domain of managers, priests and Bishops and J. Saville esquire, paedophile in chief, along with the young and unsuspecting standing beside them?! We are all to believe, nothing to see here move on?! 

On Sunday the nation honours and remembers it's fallen heroes. On Sunday, football officialdom give the scum club of child abusers and terrorist lovers a free pass to dishonour them.

The media will stay silent, but sadly so will we.

Yes, we are not best placed to infulence as to what is right and wrong and bring those heinous bastards of Satan's spawn to book, but we should be applying pressure on those who can. IF they would only listen.

That rancid excuse of a football club and their rabid bastard of a support should be investigated to the full, held accountable feel the full weight of the law and punished by the football authorities.

They are a blight on the landscape of Scotland  and every taig who dishonours and disrespects the memory of the fallen, I wish them dead. They have no place in society. For every politician who ignore and stay silent on their disrespect, they abdicate their right to serve this country and need exposed for what they are.

The country is a cesspit, governed by corrupt self serving nepotistic incompetent bastards, who protect protect all that is evil in scum fc and their followers.

Time for war on the bheast in our midst.

NO SURRENDER and GSTQ in mind, as we remember the brave on Sunday.

The taigs are not for going away, but neither are we!

Quoted from Wikipedia.

Infinite Monkey Theorem:  Real monkeys. 

In 2003, lecturers and students from the University of Plymouth MediaLab Arts course used a £2,000 grant from the Arts Council to study the literary output of real monkeys. They left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Celebes crested macaques in Paignton Zoo in Devon in England for a month, with a radio link to broadcast the results on a website.

Not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five total pages largely consisting of the letter S, the lead male began by bashing the keyboard with a stone, and the monkeys continued by urinating and defecating on it.

Hmm, looks like they've now turned their attention to Rangers Media forum................

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I awoke to a Chinese takeover in the BD this mornng. The work of taigs no doubt.

A bit of satire and plenty of hate.

To reflect that whether it's paedo rings or disrespect shown at our fallen heroes, scum fc have free reign to do wtf they want with impunity.

Just wanted to keep it out there if that's ok with you?

BA I do agree that the taigs appear to be getting away with this and by fuck does it make me wish I lived in gold ol' us of a where a grudge and couple of hundred bucks gets you a 9mm equaliser.

The silence from politicians and the complicit if not downright taig compliant media is deafening by comparison to our financial irregularities. I know what I consider the worse crime.