Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, FSM said:

Are we saying it a Rangers Shop, and will predominately sell Rangers merchandise, but for complex legal reasons (as per usual) it can't be called 'Rangers Shop'?

Nothing's ever straight forward with us, is it. The Rangers merchandise will probably be sold out the back of an unmarked lorry in the carpark, with only XXXL available.

I'm starting to wish big Mike had got the job tbh, we could've walked into any sports direct shop by now and bought a Rangers top and a pair of British knight trainers.

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Nothing's ever straight forward with us, is it. The Rangers merchandise will probably be sold out the back of an unmarked lorry in the carpark, with only XXXL available.

I'm starting to wish big Mike had got the job tbh, we could've walked into any sports direct shop by now and bought a Rangers top and a pair of British knight trainers.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that big Mike owns Elite Sports. Doesn't want to tell us so he can keep trolling us inside and outside of court.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Will it not just be a sports shop that sells Rangers gear (and other clubs/other brands) rather than a specific Rangers shop?

I can't see the sense in someone opening a general sports shop round the corner from both JD and Sports Direct (and the celtic shop). Has to be a Rangers shop.

Just like JD Sports anyone can sell our merchandise they just can’t sell it in a bidding contract with Rangers. 

So they buy from Hummel and sell it, I doubt we get any money from those sales until they go over a certain amount, as Hummel have already paid us. 

Esky or someone will be along to correct or agree on that. ??

Oh and I don’t see this store lasting long unless they are happy to make a lose on it. 

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Will it not just be a sports shop that sells Rangers gear (and other clubs/other brands) rather than a specific Rangers shop?

I suspect this will be the case.

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just like JD Sports anyone can sell our merchandise they just can’t sell it in a bidding contract with Rangers. 

So they buy from Hummel and sell it, I doubt we get any money from those sales until they go over a certain amount, as Hummel have already paid us. 

Esky or someone will be along to correct or agree on that. ??

Oh and I don’t see this store lasting long unless they are happy to make a lose on it. 

Strangely, their invoice states "c/o Rangers Football Club"

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Oh great stuff ffs ,junkie central roundabout there ,or at least it used to be anyway ,

I got mugged for £5:60 , by a pair of junkie neds with blades , waiting for a bus on a busy Saturday afternoon in 98 right across the road. I always hate that part of town around central station. Threw my change at them and scarpered.

Archived