Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the orange top for Xmas from gersstoreonline.  They have sent out a long sleeve instead of short sleeve.

Do you think I'll be able to swap this over at the Glasgow store or will it need to be sent back to gersstoreonline?

Grudge paying to send it back when it's their mistake.... 

11 minutes ago, TangoRomeo said:

Got the orange top for Xmas from gersstoreonline.  They have sent out a long sleeve instead of short sleeve.

Do you think I'll be able to swap this over at the Glasgow store or will it need to be sent back to gersstoreonline?

Grudge paying to send it back when it's their mistake.... 

There was a guy in the queue beside me returning an internet purchase. He had his order conformation with him and didn't seem a problem

1 hour ago, craignic88 said:

There was a guy in the queue beside me returning an internet purchase. He had his order conformation with him and didn't seem a problem

Cheers mate, they've just replied confirming the same.

If anyone wants the third top, long sleeve in size medium for £60 just let me know. Save someone a fiver... Not much but better in your pocket.

1 hour ago, TangoRomeo said:

Cheers mate, they've just replied confirming the same.

If anyone wants the third top, long sleeve in size medium for £60 just let me know. Save someone a fiver... Not much but better in your pocket.

Better in the club’s pocket, surely?

On 28/12/2018 at 20:08, STEVEH said:

How quickly do they tend to replenish items out of stock on the Gers online store?

Never had any problems ordering online always been plenty stock,have ordered 4 separate times in run up to Christmas and all was spot on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Get this to fuck out of Bears Den.

The cunt who posted it has no place in the Bears den either, a good fortnight passed after the Old firm game passed before he surfaced, or if he did I certainly never seen him.

Just now, plumbGER said:

The cunt who posted it has no place in the Bears den either, a good fortnight passed after the Old firm game passed before he surfaced, or if he did I certainly never seen him.

There's a few like that.

Another conspicuous by his absence when we're getting fucked over by the authorities bias, but creeps in to tell us we're all paranoid every once in a while 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He is the ex-poster bawsburst IMO (banned for bullying a female). Gets his  kicks out of vexing Bears and trying and failing to act smart. I could be wrong though and he is just a cunt as you stated.

Archived