Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

It's exactly the same as thegersstore online, who have been selling the kit and training kit for over a couple months now. 

I know, That's where I bought the first top I mentioned. Neck too wide. Nice to have a store handy for nearby parking, so I can try them on this time.

13 hours ago, mchammer said:

Heard a few others say the same. Where they made for broad shouldered rugby players?

That's why they got Greg Docherty to model the early releases, he doesn't have the physique of normal football players.

Just now, j1mgg said:

What's the chances they will have more stock than gersstoreonline, as they have no tops for 3-4 yr old, and 4-5 yr old

You'd like to think they'd have shelves full of kits that age to capitalise on Christmas season shoppers.

Hope you get sorted mate:tu: 

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What's the chances they will have more stock than gersstoreonline, as they have no tops for 3-4 yr old, and 4-5 yr old

Im the same. I need kids home socks for both lads, I'm hoping the reason I can't get them elsewhere is to ensure healthy stocks in this shop.

You'll note that there has been no advertising over this.

RFC certainly haven't published a thing, I imagine complying with the court order. This will be between Elite who sell it & Hummel who manufacture it.

RFC will make money from this but can't be seen to actively involved.

On 05/12/2018 at 13:40, mchammer said:

I know, That's where I bought the first top I mentioned. Neck too wide.

That's weird. I can barely fit through the neck hole and I have the build of Jason Holt.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

You'll note that there has been no advertising over this.

RFC certainly haven't published a thing, I imagine complying with the court order. This will be between Elite who sell it & Hummel who manufacture it.

RFC will make money from this but can't be seen to actively involved.

Nice wee loophole it seems and for once we work the law in our favour. 

Hopefully we can sell a shit load of stuff and maybe a bonus payment from Hummel will kick in.

Delighted at this hoping there’s been no expense spared with the look inside and hopefully a revamp on the merchandise side to I’m talking Cushions, Ash trays, coasters, dog leads, Rangers chocolates, signed memorabilia, inflatables, cardboard standees anything for an excuse to buy stuff really haha 

10 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Delighted at this hoping there’s been no expense spared with the look inside and hopefully a revamp on the merchandise side to I’m talking Cushions, Ash trays, coasters, dog leads, Rangers chocolates, signed memorabilia, inflatables, cardboard standees anything for an excuse to buy stuff really haha 

What kind of inflatables are you referring to??😱

53 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Inflatables. 😂😂

Please expand. 

58 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

You're looking for a blow up Tav to ride aren't you :matron:

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Inflatables. 😂😂

Please expand. 

😂😂😂 a meant the big chairs and that ideal for Xmas a should have known better yous dirty bastards would insinuate something in a sexual manner haha 

Archived