Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

@cushynumber @gogzy

This thread should be in the boardroom section or politics section. 

Bears den should be the host and backup free as much as possible.

aye ok wee sax..... 

I do attend the matches, which is more than can be said for a load of contributors to the bears den forum

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

aye ok wee sax..... 

I do attend the matches, which is more than can be said for a load of contributors to the bears den forum

I don't think he was questioning your supporter credentials mate, I think he just meant that you're a bit of a banger.

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

I don't think he was questioning your supporter credentials mate, I think he just meant that you're a bit of a banger.

if you mean I find it odd that a two bit organisation have the selling rights, and I was conversing with an accountant about the directors, of said organisation, then I most certainly am a banger

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

if you mean I find it odd that a two bit organisation have the selling rights, and I was conversing with an accountant about the directors, of said organisation, then I most certainly am a banger

As opposed to “the most one sided retail deal” that was set up by the bastions who were in place before the current board?

I’m sorry but if Mike Ashley, Llambias and Somers were still at my club we’d still be in the Championship and basically a vehicle for Sports Direct and Newcastle to make money. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

As opposed to “the most one sided retail deal” that was set up by the bastions who were in place before the current board?

I’m sorry but if Mike Ashley, Llambias and Somers were still at my club we’d still be in the Championship and basically a vehicle for Sports Direct and Newcastle to make money. 👍🏻

you will be having a wee greet shortly then...……………………….. watch this space 😱

28 minutes ago, WillJoe said:

went into the shop today. it's good to have a Rangers shop again. will be definitely going back in to get some things at the weekend.

Great to see and looks class also we seem to have plenty stock which is good as it's been mobbed every day and I imagine it will be even more so in the run up to Christmas. 

On 09/12/2018 at 11:16, Pure_Quality said:

It all went a bit crazy yesterday but at least everyone will have got what they wanted. Shop probably quiet today....nope! More queues for opening. Unreal support again. 

I know this seems random as fuck, but anyone alse notice all the 'for sale' and 'to let' signs? That's right in the centre, too. 

was quite busy. i was in at about back of 10. 

gonna get myself an orange top. probably a couple hats/scarfs and i like the wee flask box. might get one of the wallets too and some pyjamas 😄 some nice smart casual shirts.

i hope they plan to bring more products in. 

7 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

That high street shops are struggling...it's not really Rangers related, just an observation. Sorry.

As long as our high street shop isn't struggling then I'll be happy.

It could be the office spaces in the flats above that are for sale/let because the first sign is over the door entrance to above.

2 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

I know this seems random as fuck, but anyone alse notice all the 'for sale' and 'to let' signs? That's right in the centre, too. 

shopping centers are dead everybody gets better discounts online soon there will be none of these types of shops just wee poofy coffee shops and nail bars.

Archived