Elite Sports to open a Glasgow store

Ace

1 minute ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Shop had nothing of any strips in 2-3. I wanted one too but couldnt see that or 3-4

Online has the away full strip in 2-3 last week, not sure about now.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Posted a thread weeks ago announcing this and nobody cared. Not a person on here cares about NI, we are just a song book to you people 

Nah I care as you’re all close family to me 👍

35 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Nah I care as you’re all close family to me 👍

:lol:

I was only taking the piss mate. It's one of the things I love about this club, that the Scottish fans have accepted the Northern Irish fan base into the club in such a big way that not being from Scotland means nothing.

You look at English clubs and you see their supports telling people from other countries to support different teams as they aren't local. Dreadful 

• 2 weeks later...

Good historical arguments to kick off now😉

The majority of ppl in NI have connections to mainland Britain,even the taigs but they would largely refute that fact. The majority of NI Prods are of Pressie stock wi direct connections to Scotland.Long before the Irish got a sense of themselves,Scots and Ulster folk traded and intermarried for generations,indeed the last 'Lord of the Isles' the MacDonald is buried at Ballycarry in east Antrim. WATP together😉

On 05/04/2019 at 16:07, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

I was only taking the piss mate. It's one of the things I love about this club, that the Scottish fans have accepted the Northern Irish fan base into the club in such a big way that not being from Scotland means nothing.

You look at English clubs and you see their supports telling people from other countries to support different teams as they aren't local. Dreadful 

The trips you guys have to make to get here mate, it's outstanding. Let it never be forgotten that some of the most loyal fans come from NI. Much respect! :tu: 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Obsessed. Just as long as they were clocked as well and followed.

After the tragic events of last night one would have thought the polis would have taken some action, like smashing the taigs apparatus !

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

The trips you guys have to make to get here mate, it's outstanding. Let it never be forgotten that some of the most loyal fans come from NI. Much respect! :tu: 

I like to travel intoxicated so it's nothing to me personally

Fair play to the guys that do it sober though, especially the boat journey because it can be murder. Especially on the way home if you've lost 

18 minutes ago, backup said:

After the tragic events of last night one would have thought the polis would have taken some action, like smashing the taigs apparatus !

Seems like they're untouchables in NI aswell mate,the scum lastnight just happen to have 50 petrol bombs at the ready,suppose that's how they celebrate non events🤮

14 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems like they're untouchables in NI aswell mate,the scum lastnight just happen to have 50 petrol bombs at the ready,suppose that's how they celebrate non events🤮

The young lassie reporter (RIP)they shot is a catholic, that is being suppressed in the media.

17 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Easter's always the same.

1 minute ago, backup said:

The young lassie reporter (RIP)they shot is a catholic, that is being suppressed in the media.

Read she was from a Republican Estate in North Belfast, i'm guessing Ardoyne.

Was in today in town  , who the fuck sanctions that non Hummel gear up the back , if supporters were involved in the club with our standards we’d be saying get all that to fuck the minute we were in the door , riddie doesn’t cover it 

On 19/04/2019 at 15:20, Blumhoilann said:

Bollocks 

They have wee events inside their own areas but that's all they have here. They certainly don't get the city centres to host some weird celtic cultural day 

Archived