With the hysterics

Big Al 55

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I fucking hope we are. 

Think we have hibs, Aberdeen, st Johnstone, hibs then the paedophiles 

Hearts away as well mate. No doubt it’s tricky. But they have Killie at home, Hibs away, Motherwell away, Aberdeen away as well as dropping points today. Season defining round of fixtures coming up for the both of us. I’m confident though. 

There’s no point being great one week, and shite the next.  Domestically we’ve lacked consistency and that’s cost us so far.

I actually think our 4-3-3 counter pressing system works better when the opposition open up and have a go.  Domestically teams will sit back more and maybe that’s why it’s failed us at times.

We do need to move a few players in and out in January.  I also think the manager needs a plan B at times.  A number 10 to open up teams would be nice but they certainly don’t come cheaply.

Solidify that defence and we’ll be half way there. 

Also adding a bit of creative quality in the midfield will ensure we’ll be set up nicely for the second half of the season. 

We need to have a variation of play for when teams park the bus - a lot more teams will play that way after witnessing what happened today. Be able to deal with that scenario and we’ll be laughing.

If we are still within one win of the rhebels come Xmas (or in front) it could get very interesting. 

On 11/11/2018 at 18:14, shaka said:

It's a new set of players, new manager and a different style of playing. It was always going to take time for the team to settle but we're way ahead of schedule and improving all the time.

We’re not way ahead of schedule imo, I think we are where we should be expecting to be and certainly where SG expected us to be, both from a domestic and European perspective.  Prior to the home game against Spartak, I’d have said we were over-achieving in Europe, but again I don’t think reaching the group stages was being well ahead of ourselves - it was expected. If we hadn’t reached the group stages SG would have been under immense pressure. Heck, he  was under pressure even with qualifying for the group stage, given our domestic away form. I think there’s no in between for us, the fans either see us as under-achieving or over-achieving but I honestly think we’re bang where we should be. There has been no crises nor has there been any unexpected wins that have blown us away. That’s why we’re close in the league and we’ll have to muster up something brave to get through in Europe. I wouldn’t have expected anything less, and I happy with that, but not ecstatic. 

On 11/11/2018 at 17:32, BridgeIsBlue said:

Scored the most goals so far, if we had a wee bit more quality in certain areas we'll do fine this season. 

Big few games coming up now. 

papers said he is looking for a no.10 to runthe asttack .first thought if only ian durrant ....oh well.