Best referee all season

Dan Deacon

18 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Good refereeing performance.

Professional referee Michael Stewart on Shitescene says that it wasn’t even a penalty never mind a second yellow card.

:lol: 

He's such an opinionated arse.  Full of himself too - listening to him last week and apparently sturgeon called him personally to stand as an snp MSP. Aye right.

I was sitting about 2:40pm and out in front of me jogs Thomson and the assistants and I must admit I thought 'oh no' this prick will have us down to 10 men as soon as he can and we will probably not get the win we needed. :happy:

To be fair he certainly surprised me an probably most in Ibrox by being as good/fair as I have ever seen.

For once the referee did just fine shocker.

47 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Ffs even their own manager agreed it was. He complained about his first booking.

I don't think it was about that one tackle . Looked to me that Thomson was pointing in different directions when booking him , hence it was more for continually fouling as opposed to that one incident . 

Though you'll never get that fanny stewart to admit it .

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Can't fault the official today. They are all wankers but I thought today our game was managed well

Dan 

It's Thompson .He keeps all his bad decisions for vital matches involving us 

Motherwell fans absolutely detest him.So he must dislike them more than us 

Can't ever remember him giving us a penalty to break a deadlock 

So I would imagine it was blatant 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Dan 

It's Thompson .He keeps all his bad decisions for vital matches involving us 

Motherwell fans absolutely detest him.So he must dislike them more than us 

Can't ever remember him giving us a penalty to break a deadlock 

So I would imagine it was blatant 

I remember him giving us a penalty to break a deadlock unfortunately he took it back five seconds later.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Good refereeing performance.

Professional referee Michael Stewart on Shitescene says that it wasn’t even a penalty never mind a second yellow card.

:lol: 

Stewart is a greeting faced wee knob who seems to genuinely loathe us and the number of times he tries to find excuses for opposition players against us is a joke.

McHugh committed two fouls on Morelos both of which were due a booking, when he went down in the box with his arm raised and handled the ball he made the referee's job easy, penalty and a booking without a doubt.