Motherless tactics

Orange and Blue

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I know, what a brass neck he has considering hes trained his team to be dirty bastards

Maybe he was referring to his own team getting away with it every time they play us. not today, yer team took the humping that's been coming to them for years. 

1 hour ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Watching on RTV today, I noticed that McHugh was wearing a gumshield. Just what you need to play football. Cunts. 

Saw that. It really does show up their philosophy when they are wearing rugby gear to play football

they are a horrible team and deserve the tanking they got today.....

but 

I didn’t think it was a bookable offence for the penalty. In fact, while his arm is in an unnatural position and it can be given as a penalty, I thought it was a soft one and if it had been against us I would be pissed off.

but fuck them, especially with him coming out saying our players are conning refs. That’s just bollocks, we have had at least two injuries today and if they hadn’t had that red when they did, then I am sure we could have risked more injuries before they would have seen a red anyway. It was inevitable the way they were playing. 

Despicable football that belongs in the 70s and 80s 

5 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Saw that. It really does show up their philosophy when they are wearing rugby gear to play football

but 

I didn’t think it was a bookable offence for the penalty. In fact, while his arm is in an unnatural position and it can be given as a penalty, I thought it was a soft one and if it had been against us I would be pissed off.

but fuck them, especially with him coming out saying our players are conning refs. That’s just bollocks, we have had at least two injuries today and if they hadn’t had that red when they did, then I am sure we could have risked more injuries before they would have seen a red anyway. It was inevitable the way they were playing. 

You thought the penalty was soft???? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You thought the penalty was soft???? :lol:

I genuinely thought so yes. As mentioned his arm is in an unnatural position and so I get why it is given. 

but it all happened so fast, I don’t think there was hand to ball movement so from that perspective it’s not deliberate and so a soft one. 

I am making a Clear distinction between not a penalty and a soft penalty. Perhaps not a nuance that works on the internet. 

21 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I genuinely thought so yes. As mentioned his arm is in an unnatural position and so I get why it is given. 

but it all happened so fast, I don’t think there was hand to ball movement so from that perspective it’s not deliberate and so a soft one. 

I am making a Clear distinction between not a penalty and a soft penalty. Perhaps not a nuance that works on the internet. 

He's slid in with his hands in the air. Halliday has hit a shot which is goal bound. If the boys hands are at his side then yes it's a very soft and probably incorrect decision. 

The boys hands are in an elevated position and he's slid in to block the shot by whichever means he can. It's a stonewaller

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's slid in with his hands in the air. Halliday has hit a shot which is goal bound. If the boys hands are at his side then yes it's a very soft and probably incorrect decision. 

The boys hands are in an elevated position and he's slid in to block the shot by whichever means he can. It's a stonewaller

That tit trying to explain how it isn't a penalty was hilarious on Sportscene. 

10 hours ago, Muz333 said:

Stonewall penalty.

AE15DF53-6927-4B1F-B535-5FA3E4DE41F9.jpeg

McHugh knew exactly what he was doing the way he went down with his arm raised,  even the wee teuchter house elf on spurtscene could see it was a penalty.

Stevie Wonder could see it was a penalty but Michael Stewart, "never a penalty his hand was raised but there was no intent", fucking knob gobbler.

6 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

McHugh knew exactly what he was doing the way he went down with his arm raised,  even the wee teuchter house elf on spurtscene could see it was a penalty.

Stevie Wonder could see it was a penalty but Michael Stewart, "never a penalty his hand was raised but there was no intent", fucking knob gobbler.

:matron:

10 hours ago, Bakbear said:

but 

I enjoyed your post till you said it was a soft penalty. Watch it back, it's clear as day.