BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Anyone in any doubt about the Catholic church should watch the film about the Boston Globe exposing the corrupt evil perverts of their clergy which was rife  and not  confined to a tiny minority .  Any complaints against priests resulted in them being moved elsewhere to commit further offences. Well done to the press in U.S.A. who wanted the truth in Boston and their readership was about 60% Catholic. But they exposed them as they were what journalists are supposed to be. By finding out the truth.

The Australian prime minister recently apologised for what the Catholic Church done and spoke about how they just moved priests to other places when they got caught raping children. Was only about 2 weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Is this enough evidence for you ?

B9B2D132-4B1E-4A22-B043-E3F72CE9FB79.jpeg

I don't see how handing him an award is harbouring him? The truth that is known is bad enough. There's no reason to give them ammo that we made up stuff about him. 

20 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Truthfully, I don't really know. I remember reading it somewhere a few years ago though. 

Aye, that was the narrative they used to churn out before the brilliant idea from their club to go down the separate entity route.

Masterstroke from their board, nobody will suspect them now for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Why should we feel guilty about their crimes? 

You'd need to ask them that mate, they think we should feel guilty for flagging up what they have been up to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't see how handing him an award is harbouring him? The truth that is known is bad enough. There's no reason to give them ammo that we made up stuff about him. 

Jock and everyone in that rancid club have given out the pretence as if nothing had happened.

Even now you see it with the club and their fans.

They harboured and they all knew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Shows the mentality of the paedophile sympathisers when they say "I heard he literally booted him out the door" like that makes it any better

If a man raped your child do you think an appropriate punishment would be to lose their job and get a boot up the arse and for them be allowed to move on and continue raping other children? I don't fucking think so. So put that shite to bed cause folk saying that sound like pedo taigs

Jock Stein and celtic FC harboured paedophiles and covered up the rape of children. It's unforgivable and should be highlighted until the people involved and the club itself are punished.

Folk who call it point scoring, especially Rangers fans, want to take a look at themselves and stop pandering to their taig pals and the taig party line, to say we shouldnt discuss it means you are playing part in the cover up. The taigs want us to be quiet so they can continue to delude themselves into thinking they have the moral high ground. They are child molesting scum and should be exposed and any bear telling us to shoosh should take a fuck to themselves and stop acting like a taig

Fucking bang on the money!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The Australian prime minister recently apologised for what the Catholic Church done and spoke about how they just moved priests to other places when they got caught raping children. Was only about 2 weeks ago. 

Agreed. It has been abuse on a massive world wide scale including South America. It does seem strange that in the main the Scottish Press are not so eager to  publish anything .

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m just saying this without giving it too much thought, but surely if that mob as they put it were actually a separate entity from the club, why are they not suing the arse off torbett for doing the nasty in their name?

Is it because torbetts defence will be that they were not, and that big jock and the other directors knew? Personally I think he has info on influential figures at the pedo done and that’s the reason they let him commit the crime twice, I mean why else would you let a cretin anywhere near your club again after knowing about the first time.

My sentiments entirely.

We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg and absolutely no cunt involved both at the club and other idividuals and institutions involved want any cunt looking below the waterline!

I saw the pictures published with Saville, the Directors, priests and bishops with the boys and no fucking way was any of it innocent, particularly with the MO of Saville and the taig church.

SNPira along with their taig pals want this to go away and will do anything to make it so. The SFA are fully abdicating their responsibility in this, as are plod/CPS who are no doubt under instruction from high imo.

We are talking child abuse over decades with convictions, but yet no one calling for a public or independent inquiry absolutely beggars belief.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jonok said:

A couple of bus loads with placards outside the  parliament is whats needed to hold the governments feet to fire.  an independent inquiry really needs to happen.

Bang on pal 

10 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

To hear these things yesterday of all days was disgusting.

Hang your head,  appeaser! 

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Shows the mentality of the paedophile sympathisers when they say "I heard he literally booted him out the door" like that makes it any better

If a man raped your child do you think an appropriate punishment would be to lose their job and get a boot up the arse and for them be allowed to move on and continue raping other children? I don't fucking think so. So put that shite to bed cause folk saying that sound like pedo taigs

Jock Stein and celtic FC harboured paedophiles and covered up the rape of children. It's unforgivable and should be highlighted until the people involved and the club itself are punished.

Folk who call it point scoring, especially Rangers fans, want to take a look at themselves and stop pandering to their taig pals and the taig party line, to say we shouldnt discuss it means you are playing part in the cover up. The taigs want us to be quiet so they can continue to delude themselves into thinking they have the moral high ground. They are child molesting scum and should be exposed and any bear telling us to shoosh should take a fuck to themselves and stop acting like a taig

This 100% over and over.  

There will never be a time served on what they allowed to happen.  

They will never be forgiven for their silence.  

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Talking about it is fine, but singing about it is horrible and scummy...

11 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

To hear these things yesterday of all days was disgusting.

stay off our streams ya fkn obsessed nonce

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

stay off our streams ya fkn obsessed nonce

In a thread about a song about a dead celtic manager lol

51 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Talking about it is fine, but singing about it is horrible and scummy...

The scum imagine they’re slumming with the proletariat in this thread. 

Sellik should be investigated, moral integrity 

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

The scum imagine they’re slumming with the proletariat in this thread. 

Sellik should be investigated, moral integrity 

Eh?

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

My sentiments entirely.

We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg and absolutely no cunt involved both at the club and other idividuals and institutions involved want any cunt looking below the waterline!

I saw the pictures published with Saville, the Directors, priests and bishops with the boys and no fucking way was any of it innocent, particularly with the MO of Saville and the taig church.

SNPira along with their taig pals want this to go away and will do anything to make it so. The SFA are fully abdicating their responsibility in this, as are plod/CPS who are no doubt under instruction from high imo.

We are talking child abuse over decades with convictions, but yet no one calling for a public or independent inquiry absolutely beggars belief.

Dame Elish Frances Angiolini DBE PC QC FRSA FRSE (née McPhilomy; born 24 June 1960[3]) is a Scottish lawyer. She was the Lord Advocate of Scotland from 2006 until 2011, having previously been Solicitor General since 2001. She was the first woman, the first Procurator Fiscal, and the first solicitor to hold either post. Since September 2012, Angiolini is the Principal of St Hugh's College, Oxford. She is a Pro-Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford and Chancellor of University of the West of Scotland. Since leaving office she has led several investigations and inquiries, including a review of deaths in police custody[4] commissioned by then-Home Secretary Theresa May.[5]

This is the woman who put a 25 year lockdown on any discussions on the Holly Greg case in the Grampians involving a chief inspector involved in satanic rituals with the said Mongol girl, that's the graffiti that was wrote on Saville's house in the highlands, no surprise there.

She is the woman who put a 100 year lockdown on discussing why Lord Cullen was outside the Dunblaine school when the massacre was taking place, 100 year lockdowns are usually reserved for the royal family.

This is the reason nothing gets out and you will be locked up if you do look into the real cause of child abuse, just ask journalists who researched the case and were arrested, quizzed  and warned off then released having done nothing wrong. You are quite right when you said this is the tip of the satanic ruling classes iceberg, its not the abuse that needs looked into, its the foundation of which abuse is only a tiny part of a much sinister world that rules us.

• Like 2

Pin this thread admin. 

I also want those songs about scum fc sang at every Rangers match until legally there is something done about the biggest cover up in 40decades.

If the SMSM ain't gonna report the truths then we need to.

Glasgow c*ltic you let your club lie.

• Like 1