BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

1 hour ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1433901-whistleblower-accuses-celtic-of-failing-sex-abuse-victims/

He did indeed mate and I would think that your assumption is almost certainly correct, with maybe government officials, police or law persons on other peoples lists, hence the depth of the cover up.

I think it will astound even the most hardened of us concerning the level of cover up at Shame FC if the truth finally gets aired. Will it all come out though? Will we get and prosecute the many sordid acts of some, while others get to crawl back into the hole they came from. That's the part that worries me. 

Was the same as Savile, thousands of heinous crimes over the years, now right out there in the public knowledge, which many of his cronies in the press, music business, media, even the police and government officials knew, yet only a few of his associates were charged, and the matter quickly commented on,then pretty much closed down. Just imagine how many leads there were on that story, yet very few journalists (including Theroux) chose to pursue any real stories thoroughly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

The investigation I’m referring to is being conducted by the Scottish Government.🙄

Ffs mate how do you expect me to concentrate on the game now. 😁

Will have to get more info from you later. 👍

• Like 1

Don't hold much hope for there whole truth to ever come out.  Look the the allegations a few years back in London, concerning I think MP's, judges and the like.  They may well have been mere allegations, but from memory there never seemed to be the same inquiry or urgency into what, who or when as compared to there recent grooming of young girls  in Rochdale.

It appears that when those who make the rules are involved, different rules seem to apply than to us mere mortals.

On 13/02/2019 at 14:25, macdonut said:

According to the Daily Record back in 1996, New York police were brought in but took no further action when the abused boy refused to make a formal complaint (or more likely was told/persuaded not to for the sake of his career).  Also Fergus McCann brought Strathclyde Police in when they returned from the US but, again, nothing came of it when nobody was willing to talk.

Correct but how can you reply when you haven't been given the full information,watched that fud on bbc this morning rattling on about  discrimination against R.C. Timmigrant bleating how  they have been down trodden for years  and the token Rangers supporters who really haven't a clue what has been going on for years basically agreeing with  him. Wake up we are in a war that will define our very existence ,whist you can see a quisling  like dorran trying to claim he is fair  but meanwhile supports the ira  and all they s for  tand for vote the 

Bastards  out..

This has nothing to do with the anticipated media story, expected to be revealed in the next few days.

Some thoughts and observations on the tactics being applied in the continued cover-up of the celtic abuse scandal.

Is it reaching breaking point?

https://uppingtheoutput.home.blog/2019/02/15/when-will-the-scottish-media-talk-about-the-celtic-fc-scandal/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

(Comments and corrections welcome as always).

THEY ARE NOT WELCOMING THE CHASE

• Like 4

On 16/02/2019 at 11:54, WATP-FOREVER said:

The reason his trial was referred last year till now is because he initially pleaded not guilty, and then at the trial he pleaded guilty - which caught everyone off guard, including his solicitor.

So there's every chance that he will be convicted.

And the expectation is that he'll be a whistle-blower.

We can only hope - but it needs someone like him to blow the lid right off it. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3398565/ex-celtic-kitman-jim-mccafferty-court-historic-sex-attacks-boys/

That is the latest link I can find for McCafferty and his child sex offenses committed in Scotland.

It says he did not enter a plea and the case was continued for further examination.

Do you have a link for the trial you mention where he pleaded guilty or was that for the crimes committed in Northern Ireland.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3398565/ex-celtic-kitman-jim-mccafferty-court-historic-sex-attacks-boys/

That is the latest link I can find for McCafferty and his child sex offenses committed in Scotland.

It says he did not enter a plea and the case was continued for further examination.

Do you have a link for the trial you mention where he pleaded guilty or was that for the crimes committed in Northern Ireland.

I remember reading it, it could have been referred in an email too. I remember it being mentioned that his solicitor was unaware of the change. I'll have a look mate. 

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I remember reading it, it could have been referred in an email too. I remember it being mentioned that his solicitor was unaware of the change. I'll have a look mate. 

Thanks mate. 

At his Belfast trial  he changed his plea to guilty at the last minute and was duly sentenced, maybe that's what you were thinking of.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/08/13/news/former-celtic-fc-youth-coach-jim-mccafferty-72-jailed-for-child-sex-offences-1406188/

"McCafferty had previously pleaded not guilty, but changed his plea to guilty on the day of his trial."

On 16/02/2019 at 11:20, thebooler said:

Given that he was sentenced to 3 years and 9 months at Belfast Crown Court, I’d say that’s a formality.

Same accused , different jurisdiction, different crimes , different victims.

If he goes to trial in Scotland this is no formality as things can go wrong as they did with Cairney in 1998.

Hopefully he pleads guilty and spills the beans to the cops about the rest of the ring.

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

So what constitutes a ring?

edit

10 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

So what constitutes a ring?

Any number that doesn't involve the name c*ltic FC before it

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Any number that doesn't involve the name c*ltic FC before it

Many a true word spoken in jest.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2019 at 21:12, WATP-FOREVER said:

As always when talking about catholic church abuse, the words POLICE, PROSECUTION, JUSTICE, don't get a mention.  Almost like it's taken for granted that they'll "defrock" or otherwise punish offenders without having to open themselves up to traditional investigation.

On 17/02/2019 at 16:15, WATP-FOREVER said:

This has nothing to do with the anticipated media story, expected to be revealed in the next few days.

Some thoughts and observations on the tactics being applied in the continued cover-up of the celtic abuse scandal.

Is it reaching breaking point?

https://uppingtheoutput.home.blog/2019/02/15/when-will-the-scottish-media-talk-about-the-celtic-fc-scandal/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

(Comments and corrections welcome as always).

THEY ARE NOT WELCOMING THE CHASE

Just got round to reading that. It's a fantastic, well structured, informative and damning piece.

Thanks for that mate.

• Like 2

Hearing some bears have alerted Rachel jupp who is editor of panorama, interesting sub text is her famous husband Miles jupp, who has huguenot ethnicity, maybe they will help those poor souls in their fight for the truth

• Like 2