BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

12 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

You have an unhealthy obsession of coming into cellic abuse threads and criticising posters offering good information.

Why is that, it's a simple question?

Good information 😂

It’s the Bears Den mate. Rangers related posts. Post this in the appropriate thread in another section. 

Simple

3 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

No, I won't shut up ffs.

No harm in leaving a new thread a number of hours to attract new awareness then merge it into the BJK thread.

Any cellic fan posting in here wouldn't want awareness shared, it's the cellic way.

It shouldn't be in the Bear's Den at all, and should be kept to one thread that's about this shite. 

I come into the Bear's Den to read about Rangers, not taig child abusers. 

It's important, and should be highlighted, but not in the Bear's Den, and it gets messy with multiple threads. 

5 hours ago, willygers4life said:

Why share that fuds stories, more than likely he has known for sometime, before the latest court cases came about, that there was paedophiles operating within that cesspit. He also stated that the cesspit of a club doesn't have to take responsibility for the actions of the bheasts. He doesn't want a Scottish government investigation into football in case it brings more disgusting actions to light of those that were once at that club

celtic FC shouldn't be the one's to decide what compo the victims/families receive,that is why legal actions should take place AND the victims should be granted Legal Aid to fight their cases. Dornan is a fud but at least it's being aired.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Could Operation Hydrant taking control of this hence police Scotland being finished with any investigations, they coordinate how the investigation is handled.

Would’ve thought it would be easier for Police Scotland to cover any connections that Operation Hydrant find in scotland. But then Police Scotland appear to need dragged kicking and screaming to investigate this scandal to the very end and wherever that may lead  

Of course the question then has to be asked why Police Scotland don’t have their on version of Operation Hydrant, as it’s becoming fairly obvious there was a large organised peado ring operating in scotland for decades. 

12 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Fixed this for the Times:

"A Manchester City source said: “There is a Scottish link. Bennell used to take a team to tournaments in the Ayr area (celtic Cup). Bennell, a scout and coach, was convicted of 50 abuse charges between 1979 and 1991 and was described by police as one of the worst paedophiles in British criminal history."

Why would a separate entity run a tournament for young boys and call it the celtic cup if they were not affiliated/running the cbc, odd that.

Was it called the celtic cup or the celtic (Keltic) cup?

Big thread in general sports that spills onto the scum thread on general sport that covers the subject so no real need to add another one in the BD.

Siam69 likes this

9 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

And Vote Tommy if you can

Jeez. All that drama and you're still here?

All the best in getting his cock out of your mouth long enough to cast yours the day mate.

ForeverAndEver likes this

I’ll second that, makes me sick to the pit of my stomach reading about that that filthy breed. 

I mean what the fuck have Rangers got to do with a full blown paedophile ring and and even bigger cover up.

absolutely nothing.

28 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Police Scotland said they could find no link to Bennell.

I posted that sentence as a stand alone statement in the BJK thread.

No Link

The English FA have already found a link. Operation Hydrant will be all over them shortly as well  

Somebody needs to start asking Police scotland just what the fuck they are doing. 

Howsitgoing likes this

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Jeez. All that drama and you're still here?

All the best in getting his cock out of your mouth long enough to cast yours the day mate.

Would have been back on sunday anyway for the meltdown when Tommy is announced MEP

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

No Link

The English FA have already found a link. Operation Hydrant will be all over them shortly as well  

Somebody needs to start asking Police scotland just what the fuck they are doing. 

I simply added the word 'strange' after their statement.

They are involved in covering this shit up, I have no doubts whatsoever.

When you see what the polis have lied about before, why would this time be any different mind you.

Courtyard Bear likes this

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And pinned!

The pursuit of justice should never be buried, or we are no better than the taig.

This is the biggest scandal to hit the sport. Politicians, the media and the authorities at large are doing their utmost to bury it. Let us not be complicit in another cover up by buring it ourselves.

Keep it right out there in the faces of the guilty and for those who demand justice.

Pinned elsewhere NOT in the Rangers related chat thread the “Bears Den”

i know now why folk post this shite in the BD - hardly anyone visits those other threads “laugh at ce/tic” apart from the usual suspects 😂

rabc10000 and Siam69 like this

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Big thread in general sports that spills onto the scum thread on general sport that covers the subject so no real need to add another one in the BD.

Like I said in the other thread not all guests visit the general sports section, so let them see it here in the BD