BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Sometimes these things happen. 

Wish people would learn the words to men behind the wire

One of the biggest criticism of the UB, one of mines in the past too, was that they don't sing enough Loyalist songs yet when they try and start Loyalist standards like Men Behind the Wire they don't catch on. Annoying as fuck, one my personal favourites. 

2 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Is there a way to highlight institutionalised sex offending without being accused of ‘point scoring’?

I will wait with baited breathe for all the bead rattlers to stampede up the moral high ground and start a petition for an idependant enquiry into sex offences across the whole of Scottish football....

I might be waiting a while mind you.

Take it to Philadelphia (sp) and ask their opinions on it and what sort of punishment, if any they think should happen. They have dealt with the same sort of stuff before... 

Hopefully they will make it headline news over there. The Scottish media are just as bad at this time as that manky club is. 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Where is the evidence that big jock harboured torbett!? From what I read, aye he knew and apparently literary kicked his arse out the door. He never reported him, and the Kelly's re-hired him after jock died. So his crime was not reporting him, not harbouring him. The Kelly's on the other hand are just as culpable as torbett from my perspective. Do you have a link that he actually harboured torbett or any others? Not trying to stick up for him, just want to know exactly what the truth is. There's no doubt he knew, but I've never seen any evidence of harbouring?

You have a civil duty to report people like Torbett, the failure of Jock Stein to report him caused more harm than good and Stein is responsible for not exposing him is called covering up.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

IMG_0055.JPG

Denying the facts then and denying  them now.

Note the satanic 666 hand pose, a proven wizard/witch of which paedophilia is an integral part, he was a powerful man who worked, advised and procured children for the highest ranked persons in society, the link with celtic isn't just coincidental.

Jingle jangle jingle jangle jingle jangle

YINGle YANGle

The satanic rule of three.

3 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Is there a way to highlight institutionalised sex offending without being accused of ‘point scoring’?

I will wait with baited breathe for all the bead rattlers to stampede up the moral high ground and start a petition for an idependant enquiry into sex offences across the whole of Scottish football....

I might be waiting a while mind you.

Anyone in any doubt about the Catholic church should watch the film about the Boston Globe exposing the corrupt evil perverts of their clergy which was rife  and not  confined to a tiny minority .  Any complaints against priests resulted in them being moved elsewhere to commit further offences. Well done to the press in U.S.A. who wanted the truth in Boston and their readership was about 60% Catholic. But they exposed them as they were what journalists are supposed to be. By finding out the truth.

Don't know if BJK , But they absolutely hate being reminded of their sordid past , if the boot was on the other foot they would be giving us pelters about it , lets hope the Lawyers can now go after them big time . 

28 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Anyone in any doubt about the Catholic church should watch the film about the Boston Globe exposing the corrupt evil perverts of their clergy which was rife  and not  confined to a tiny minority .  Any complaints against priests resulted in them being moved elsewhere to commit further offences. Well done to the press in U.S.A. who wanted the truth in Boston and their readership was about 60% Catholic. But they exposed them as they were what journalists are supposed to be. By finding out the truth.

Spotlight mate.

45 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

14 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Don't know if BJK , But they absolutely hate being reminded of their sordid past , if the boot was on the other foot they would be giving us pelters about it , lets hope the Lawyers can now go after them big time . 

You don’t know, Holy fuck.

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Where is the evidence that big jock harboured torbett!? From what I read, aye he knew and apparently literary kicked his arse out the door. He never reported him, and the Kelly's re-hired him after jock died. So his crime was not reporting him, not harbouring him. The Kelly's on the other hand are just as culpable as torbett from my perspective. Do you have a link that he actually harboured torbett or any others? Not trying to stick up for him, just want to know exactly what the truth is. There's no doubt he knew, but I've never seen any evidence of harbouring?

It wasn't after he died. There is pictures of jock stein handing out awards to torbett after he was re hired. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

It wasn't after he died. There is pictures of jock stein handing out awards to torbett after he was re hired. 

Fuckin right, it was in the separate entity clubs newspaper The celtic View. Giving an award for services rendered to the completely unrelated celtic Boys Club.

I wonder who's in Torbett's Elite?Alan Brazil i know of, who else? Did Mike Galloway not try to saw his own leg off, that's a red flag of abuse. Fuck knows who else. Paul MCstay looks like a faggot who was probably preyed on.?

46 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

I'll help you out, Angus - Big Jock Fucking Knew.

13 minutes ago, five stars said:

The media are deflecting saying singing songs about child abuse is point scoring and morally wrong.

The song is NOT about child abuse but about covering it up. Those who criticise us for singing it and don't want to talk about it,  indirectly become part of the cover up.

Just like Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford etc etc, our press are complicit in covering this up.

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is this enough evidence for you ?

B9B2D132-4B1E-4A22-B043-E3F72CE9FB79.jpeg

Honestly thought it was a bit distasteful yesterday, but if the SFA / SPFL / politicians / media aren’t going to highlight it then it’s the only route to get this in the public eye and have it properly dealt with. 

3 hours ago, danger ranger said:

You have a civil duty to report people like Torbett, the failure of Jock Stein to report him caused more harm than good and Stein is responsible for not exposing him is called covering up.

I totally agree and basically said it in the post you quoted. I said his crime was not reporting him. I've never seen anything that says he actually harboured anyone. His crime of not reporting him is a well known fact. I don't see the need to say he harboured anyone, that's why I was asking for evidence. The truth is bad enough, but adding in things without evidence of it can make folk say that its lies.