Big Jock Knew

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:02, tannerall said:

A very interesting paragraph in there as to what their apparent remit is:

It classes "in care" as being:

Children's homes (including residential care provided by faith based groups);

Secure care units including List D schools;

Borstals and Young Offenders' Institutions;

Places provided for Boarded Out children in the Highlands and Islands;

State, private and independent Boarding Schools, including state funded school hostels;

Healthcare establishments providing long term care, and any similar establishments intended to provide children with long term residential care.

Children in foster care.

But it does not cover children who were abused while living with their natural or adoptive families, while using sports and leisure clubs or attending faith based organisations on a day to day basis.

That last line tells the whole story, basically sports clubs (including those associated  with cellic FC ) and the Catholic church sponsored schools are untouchable. Makes you wonder the background of those who decided this......or not

yes no one digs them up about it .

Like we all know now . This Country from the Government to the PF to many of the  the Councils are all corrupt from top too bottom .

And none of the other parties have the balls to go after anyone

It's like the Tories are in the same room as our board . Shower of self serving cowards

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:40, magic8ball said:

totally disgusting. every decison made by this little bastard has the independence agenda behind it .

hopefully soon a large enough majority of the nation wake up to what's happening and we get them voted out .

get the country back to what it should be 

It's far too late for me . It will never be out of the hands of these corrupt bastards . Certainly in our lifetimes

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's far too late for me . It will never be out of the hands of these corrupt bastards . Certainly in our lifetimes

Many things have happened in my time that i thought were not possible. 

The current situation may look irreversible but these cunts will trip themselves up eventually .possibly sooner than i think .

They dont have the correct psyche to keep the upper hand

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Many things have happened in my time that i thought were not possible. 

The current situation may look irreversible but these cunts will trip themselves up eventually .possibly sooner than i think .

They dont have the correct psyche to keep the upper hand

Hope to fuck you are right mate, The actual thought of that mob governing an independent Scotland gives me the fear.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

yes no one digs them up about it .

Like we all know now . This Country from the Government to the PF to many of the  the Councils are all corrupt from top too bottom .

And none of the other parties have the balls to go after anyone

It's like the Tories are in the same room as our board . Shower of self serving cowards

Here’s the response I got from the Scottish Government mate. Football clubs ARE included.

I refer to your subsequent email.

The terms of reference of the independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football considered “Who in Scottish Football knew of these alleged instances of sexual abuse at the time or subsequently? what did they know? and what was done?”.   As I said in my original reply to you, this will be covered in the final report – which will be published when current live legal proceedings are concluded.  It is not appropriate to comment further until the final report is published and we have carefully considered all its findings.

I reiterate that giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children is a priority for the Scottish Government. 

In 2017, the then Minister for Public Health and Sport and the Minister for Childcare and Early Years hosted an event with a wide range of bodies to discuss what else could be done to improve our child protection system in Scottish sport.  Since then, sportscotland and Children 1st have produced new standards on child wellbeing and protection in sport, and the Safeguarding in Sport service is ensuring all sports organisations adopt best practice in this critical area. 

Yours sincerely

Graeme Hunter

54 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Gives me the fear too ..

Its looking like the independence movement has peaked and on the way down .So we are safe for the time being .

What worries me most though is the education system  .The next generation of voters are being brain washed .

A mate of mine has a daughter going through teacher training and he is raging at the revisionism thats being pushed through just now .

The SNP need voted out at next election or we could see the independence pushed by future generations

It's an absolute joke mate. We are getting told different things in a monthly basis.

They rushed through the CfE too quickly. It's broken, doesn't work as an educational tool and any feedback they are given is ignored by the wally who created it. It's frustrating as hell. 

16 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's an absolute joke mate. We are getting told different things in a monthly basis.

They rushed through the CfE too quickly. It's broken, doesn't work as an educational tool and any feedback they are given is ignored by the wally who created it. It's frustrating as hell. 

Could be argued that they are deliberately dumbing down the next generation

On 26/03/2019 at 21:07, justiston said:

Difference is the police looked into that exstensively and found nothing yet was all over the news.

People from celtic are found guilty and all is quiet.

Only in Glasgow...

They must be as blind as they are corrupt and incompetent then.

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

Here’s the response I got from the Scottish Government mate. Football clubs ARE included.

I refer to your subsequent email.

The terms of reference of the independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football considered “Who in Scottish Football knew of these alleged instances of sexual abuse at the time or subsequently? what did they know? and what was done?”.   As I said in my original reply to you, this will be covered in the final report – which will be published when current live legal proceedings are concluded.  It is not appropriate to comment further until the final report is published and we have carefully considered all its findings.

I reiterate that giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children is a priority for the Scottish Government. 

In 2017, the then Minister for Public Health and Sport and the Minister for Childcare and Early Years hosted an event with a wide range of bodies to discuss what else could be done to improve our child protection system in Scottish sport.  Since then, sportscotland and Children 1st have produced new standards on child wellbeing and protection in sport, and the Safeguarding in Sport service is ensuring all sports organisations adopt best practice in this critical area. 

Yours sincerely

Graeme Hunter

Could be lip service mate tbh

Never trust a politician 

Especially a corrupt one 

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As a deflection from their recent orange b chants at McInnes, I see Liewell is demanding the authorities look into the paedophile chants levelled against them at games. It has no place in football he cries. Child rape obviously has!

Good to see it's getting to them! 

If the tables were turned (God forbid) Rangers would say fk all.

Much the same as they do about everything else.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If the tables were turned (God forbid) Rangers would say fk all.

Much the same as they do about everything else.

I know. I don't get it. From the King statement it appears to be a strategy, but to what end fuck knows. We could could have made a lot of mileage in these last few months by speaking out.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Could be lip service mate tbh

Never trust a politician 

Especially a corrupt one 

FOI request: the Scottish Government literally have no idea where and how it spent the Brexit mitigation funds.

NOT ONLY ARE THEY ANTI-PROTESTANT, ANTI-BRITISH & ANTI-ENGLISH - THEY'RE STEALING OUR MONEY - JUST LIKE THE OIRISH BANANA REPLUCBLIC THEY REPRESENT.

Vote these idiots out.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-19-00899/

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As a deflection from their recent orange b chants at McInnes, I see Liewell is demanding the authorities look into the paedophile chants levelled against them at games. It has no place in football he cries. Child rape obviously has!

Good to see it's getting to them!

Maybe we should back them up and demand an enquiry into why these disgusting chants have suddenly surfaced and why it is only being directed at the one club.

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

directed at the one club.

And not just by us, so we can’t be accused of whataboutery like the last time.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

FOI request: the Scottish Government literally have no idea where and how it spent the Brexit mitigation funds.

NOT ONLY ARE THEY ANTI-PROTESTANT, ANTI-BRITISH & ANTI-ENGLISH - THEY'RE STEALING OUR MONEY - JUST LIKE THE OIRISH BANANA REPLUCBLIC THEY REPRESENT.

Vote these idiots out.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-19-00899/

Take it to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.