BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that the SFA was also party to the cover up back in the day, so I cannot see them being impartial. I think the report will be the biggest whitewash since Blair and the Iraq war.

I'm looking for the truth, that there was indeed a ring at work and cfc fully complicit and the names of ALL the guilty parties, but none of that is in the SFA remit. It is the whitewash that it is meant to be. The whole thing should be a police matter and as I said, cunts should be getting dragged in from dawn raids and you can start with that cunt Kelly. Torbett re interviewd and the names of all the players dragged out of him and so on. I would hazard to guess the judiciary are involved along with city officials and indeed the taig church itself.

I think the police will take a keen interest in ths report, whilst working on an investigation themselves in the background. If they whitewash it, due to their own shortcomings historically, they could and should face a knock at the door themselves. 

Interesting to see the report, whenever it gets produced.

Blue Avenger likes this

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Paedos can and do infiltrate pretty much any organisation theres access to kids. It's what the organisation does to deter it, and how the organisation deals with it including reporting to authorities that determines their culpability. Any organisation including ours that is shown to have facilitated, enabled, or concealed paedos and paedo rings deserves the book thrown at them. 

That should be the acid test, not a beast infiltrating, that's their speciality.

The report will be interesting.

Wonder if they are rapidly rewriting it as it appears that the cat is out the bag this time for the Scum and the SFA won’t get away with a whitewash this time. 

Howsitgoing likes this

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

im sure it only needs 25k for the scottish assembly .whereas the real parliement in Westminster needs 100k

Hopefully the person delivering the petition hits Humza right between the eyes with it

magic8ball likes this

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

its not just peadophiles pulling strings here the RC church will be heavilly involved too

It's not just about individual paedo's either. Key to the the brevity of the crime is establishing as to whether there was a ring at work and indeed as in the taig church, were the crimes institutional? From the common Director names across the three entities involved, it would lead one to believe that all is not what it should be.

Was there a ring at work orchestrating all that went on? From what we know thus far it looks to point that way. Then it's a matter of who and how far it extended.

Outwith Torbett, those prosecuted are but lower level pawns in what could be a very complex and far extending ring. I still say Torbett harbours the secrets of all those involved, all the way up to the scum fc board and beyond. From the Director names, most if not all are alive, so when are they getting dragged in, or more to the point, who are preventing it?!

It is beyond a shadow of doubt that CFC are the controlling entity and ARE guilty of a cover up, but I see no ex Directors taken to task via COPS or the footballing authorities, pending the SFA report, but who themselves are complicit in the cover up. The bigger question is of course were any of the Directors also guilty of sex crimes and part of a ring at work? I would say plod already know, but are being prevented from acting on it. 

12 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

There are only two acceptable outcomes from this, anything else is whitewash :

1 Shut the clubs down that harboured these criminals, strip all trophies earned since the abuse began. Full recompense to victims and their families

Or

2 relegate them to the the lowest tier, strip all trophies from the records, any player sales made to get rid of big earners go to the victims families. 

Anything else is a dereliction of duty from the authorities 

Yes but that is only if found guilty in the cover up and breaching their duty of care.

The bigger picture is in establishing if any of the Directors were indeed paedo's themselves, part of a ring and indeed if it was institutional as in the taig chirch were found to be.

If so, you are looking at heavy jail time and indeed the eddifice that is cfc, razed for all time.

The truth is out their, but who has the will to let it be known? As I said, plod will already know.

VentyFour likes this

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

What part did Michael Kelly, former Lord Provost of Glasgow play in all this? This goes far deeper than just Paedo FC, politicians were also involved in the cover up. 

That's the man and big time. Add in the judiciary and plod themselves. All very reminiscent of the cover ups in the taig child care homes. Initially plod were looking the other way. Then later as the victims became adults, COPS were burying victims allegations big time. It's only recently that victims have even started to get justice in their persistence.

LochendBilly likes this

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

See if this was Rangers and we’d not reported a potential paedophille ring at our club I’d never be back, never mind being complicit in covering it up. 

Fans that are defending that club are just as bad as the paedos themselves. They’re complicit in it being allowed / accepted / unpunished. Authorities are absolutely fucking disgusting in their approach so far. 

Genuinely can’t believe some of their reactions to it. Putting a club of guys that kick a ball about over the lives of hundreds of children. 

I was one of the ones who (wrongly) thought we should go to the 3rd division in order to be seen to have paid a strong penalty, believing we'd then be perceived by other clubs and fans to have paid our dues. I was mistaken, but I'd say my moral compass was intact at the time. As you say though over there it is being ignored, denied, deflected as if it's an annoyance, completely ignoring the fact its all about the sexual abuse of kids, perhaps their own. Its mind boggling the hold that club has where protecting it surpasses common decency.

I think back to our bad days and it was a frenzy to highlight more stuff daily, it was like piranhas at feeding time. Now? A mere ripple across society.

This undoubtedly is a paedo ring. How far it stretches is currently unknown, but imo it's about those in power (beyond even the confines of scum fc) having a whole lot to lose more than the reputation of the scum fc name and brand.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I was one of the ones who (wrongly) thought we should go to the 3rd division in order to be seen to have paid a strong penalty, believing we'd then be perceived by other clubs and fans to have paid our dues. I was mistaken, but I'd say my moral compass was intact at the time. As you say though over there it is being ignored, denied, deflected as if it's an annoyance, completely ignoring the fact its all about the sexual abuse of kids, perhaps their own. Its mind boggling the hold that club has where protecting it surpasses common decency.

I think back to our bad days and it was a frenzy to highlight more stuff daily, it was like piranhas at feeding time. Now? A mere ripple across society.

This undoubtedly is a paedo ring. How far it stretches is currently unknown, but imo it's about those in power (beyond even the confines of scum fc) having a whole lot to lose more than the reputation of the scum fc name and brand.

tarriers' moral compass

200w compass.webp

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think the police will take a keen interest in ths report, whilst working on an investigation themselves in the background. If they whitewash it, due to their own shortcomings historically, they could and should face a knock at the door themselves. 

Interesting to see the report, whenever it gets produced.

I truly hope so.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I truly hope so.

So do I but honestly I think this will just disappear in a few days. I can see out of court settlements with NDAs etc if that's allowed. Absolutely no way in earth will any form of punishment be dished out to them, well not that I can see happening anyway

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes but that is only if found guilty in the cover up and breaching their duty of care.

The bigger picture is in establishing if any of the Directors were indeed paedo's themselves, part of a ring and indeed if it was institutional as in the taig chirch were found to be.

If so, you are looking at heavy jail time and indeed the eddifice that is cfc, razed for all time.

The truth is out their, but who has the will to let it be known? As I said, plod will already know.

Surely Mcaffrey (the most recent one sentenced) is the go-to man right now for any information/investigation ? 

He's shown a willingness to speak & at the very least has shown some empathy towards the victims.  

Strike while the iron is hot is what I'm trying to say.  

Blue Avenger likes this

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

So do I but honestly I think this will just disappear in a few days. I can see out of court settlements with NDAs etc if that's allowed. Absolutely no way in earth will any form of punishment be dished out to them, well not that I can see happening anyway

Signing an NGA, does not prejudice your legal rights.  

On one level, McCaffrey being a CFC staffer simply opens the flood gates as to CFC's culpability in their failure in their duty of care.

On another level, there is now so much out there as to a paedo ring at work all the way to the top, that this should be a matter of criminal law to bring ALL those concerned to justice, but as I said, plod already know!

The whole deal is polticised and the last thing SNPira want is a call to action to bring all those involved to justice and alienate their taig vote.