BridgeIsBlue

Big Jock Knew

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Pretty sure last time it was to tell you you were talkin shite as well, better to say nothing if not constructive that ramble shit for 8 pages.

Seriously though

Where did you come from 

Are you Dudes Alter ego 

Plenty of passionate bears on here discussing very serious matters. They do not need some poster having a pop  from no where ,when their contribution in these threads amounts to zip 

32 minutes ago, markem said:

Whether it be your official work, tweets or posts on here I had went full circle with your content, whether disagreeing or otherwise (recently) I’ve appreciated your perspective. That above however is amongst the biggest amount of shit I’ve seen written on here and you’ll agree it’s a tough competition. 

Historic sex offences aren’t high on the public agenda.....whit?  There are a number of reasons these issues aren’t given the attention they should but lack of public interest for exposure and justice being served is absolute garbage, an assumed conclusion I’d expect put out there by one of the pricks in your industry you’ve done well to seperate yourself from.  

Absolute post of the evening mate 👌

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Seriously though

Where did you come from 

Are you Dudes Alter ego 

Plenty of passionate bears on here discussing very serious matters. They do not need some poster having a pop  from no where ,when their contribution in these threads amounts to zip 

Sorry give me a shout when I’m allowed to post 👍🏼 👍🏼

Had a go at one poster twice and to be fair others have now said exactly the same thing.

everyone who posts on the subject is passionate, passion doesn’t always equate to sense though.

Just now, Jonboy said:

Had a go at one poster twice and to be fair others have now said exactly the same thing.

everyone who posts on the subject is passionate, passion doesn’t always equate to sense though.

You even post like Dude 

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Except you didn't and others have come at different angles, not saying what you said.

Can you post any truths?

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Huge difference Mr Mason, the CoS has accepted it's responsibility and is putting up a fund to compensate the victims.

celtic FC are denying the evil doing had anything to do wi their club.

Exactly that, he obviously thinks people are so stupid that they will not realise one organisation has done the right thing the other has done nothing, nada, fuck all.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No he’s not he’s playing his usual shite game when he gets bored. 

The fact he’s decided to do it in a thread about children getting raped is low to say the least and does him no favours. 

I actually like most of what you post but that is fucking shite. Have a fucking look at yourself. We can all have opinions.

All the poor lives ruined by employees of that club. Another slap in the face reading that statement on Flanagan. To say it's a hugely embarrassing moment for our game wtf really canny be serious

Bears r us likes this

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Whatever 'rules' about reporting child abuse I am as sure as I can be IF this had been Rangers it would have been just the same as 2012 and really surprised some on here are being taken in with that.

Fucking unbelievable.  

Course it would. 

The rules are about protecting anonymity of the child (victim), not the beast, and ensuring the content of reports cant allow the child to be identified. Ie if beast is Mr Smith who attacked a 3 year old child every morning at 8 am , and he has a 3 year old child he lives with, it's easy to deduce who the child is.

It's often more relevant in domestic cases that ones involving football clubs where each squad has 20plus players of the same age, and the years are often vague so could incorporate multiple squads. 

Its rightly protective towards child victim anonymity. But its hardly a barrier or deterrent to reporting in this case where the facts can be taken from that disclosed in court. That it's not being pursued relentlessly is through industry choice.

Bears r us and Blue Avenger like this

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Course it would. 

The rules are about protecting anonymity of the child (victim), not the beast, and ensuring the content of reports cant allow the child to be identified. Ie if beast is Mr Smith who attacked a 3 year old child every morning at 8 am , and he has a 3 year old child he lives with, it's easy to deduce who the child is.

It's often more relevant in domestic cases that ones involving football clubs where each squad has 20plus players of the same age, and the years are often vague so could incorporate multiple squads. 

Its rightly protective towards child victim anonymity. But its hardly a barrier or deterrent to reporting in this case where the facts can be taken from that disclosed in court. That it's not being pursued relentlessly is through industry choice.

Theres far more to it than that. Theres also guidelines where any opinion shoukd avoid sensationalising the crimes/offender and be mindful thag victims could be in a 'particularly vulnerable' position during and immediately after a trial. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jesus fuck. Even more. This simply cannot be denied to be a full blown organised paedophile ring being run out of a football club who were complicit in its organisation and cover up. They must close them down. I don’t want my football team ever sharing a football pitch with these scumbags again.

scottyscott1963 likes this

Just realised Dornan is pals with most if not all of the septic board so he’s clearly been scripted on how to approach this. 

People now need to target the so called “justice minister” of the snp for answers

scottyscott1963 likes this

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just realised Dornan is pals with most if not all of the septic board so he’s clearly been scripted on how to approach this. 

People now need to target the so called “justice minister” of the snp for answers

Sunday 1500hrs, home of scum fc if you're wanting a word.