Windass Meets Si Ferry

soulboy

It was an eye opener listening to stories about MW and Pedro. The last part about thinking he’s better than a £3m player killed it though.  

A mid table Championship player now looks to be his level and considering we got Goldson for almost the same money we made a good decision on that one. 

Thought it was ok, he was a bit of a fanny in bits - saying things like "I've never really listened to coaches..." sorta sums him up. Has a very selective memory about his performances too. Apparently someone said to him in the dressing room that the team had let him down in the 5-1 game at Parkhead??? Ok Josh.

It was interesting his take on the Warburton, Pedro, Murty periods though, and I think his opinion that he was worth more than what we accepted for him was an opinion shared widely by most of the support at the time.

8 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Thought it was ok, he was a bit of a fanny in bits - saying things like "I've never really listened to coaches..." sorta sums him up. Has a very selective memory about his performances too. Apparently someone said to him in the dressing room that the team had let him down in the 5-1 game at Parkhead??? Ok Josh.

It was interesting his take on the Warburton, Pedro, Murty periods though, and I think his opinion that he was worth more than what we accepted for him was an opinion shared widely by most of the support at the time.

If 1 out of 11 players performs then the 10 have let him down, so they would be correct

Had to turn it off because he was irritating me but did find the stuff about the dressing room in the lead up to Old Firm game in March and the aftermath interesting. Wish he could have explained it more but sadly a brick is more intelligent than him. 

36 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Had to turn it off because he was irritating me but did find the stuff about the dressing room in the lead up to Old Firm game in March and the aftermath interesting. Wish he could have explained it more but sadly a brick is more intelligent than him. 

What was he saying about the build up to the March game?