Windass Meets Si Ferry

soulboy

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

What was he saying about the build up to the March game?

The squad did believe they were going to beat them and go on and win the league & he’s never seen a dressing room fall apart like it did after that game. 

Was the only game against them in his time at the club that they believed they would beat them. He did say if they had won that game he thinks we would have won the league. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The squad did believe they were going to beat them and go on and win the league & he’s never seen a dressing room fall apart like it did after that game. 

Was the only game against them in his time at the club that they believed they would beat them. He did say if they had won that game he thinks we would have won the league. 

I actually think that too.

A couple of tarriers said when the first goal went in their end believed that as well.

They were in a bit of a poor run and we had been flying. Could well be the game that we look back on. Hopefully not.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I actually think that too.

A couple of tarriers said when the first goal went in their end believed that as well.

They were in a bit of a poor run and we had been flying. Could well be the game that we look back on. Hopefully not.

He's basically just said he doesn't have the mentality to be a winner with that. 

I think we would have went on to challenge for it, their form was poor from February, yet we still just handed it to them. 

Team seems better mentally this year. 

Run of games coming up, starting with Hearts away, will tell us if it is the chance we missed. 

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

It was interesting his take on the Warburton, Pedro, Murty periods though, and I think his opinion that he was worth more than what we accepted for him was an opinion shared widely by most of the support at the time.

For the record, (in a shouty voice).... NOT BY FUCKING ME!!

Wow... Im 15 minutes in and all I get from this is... He has an incredibly high opinion about himself and his abilities. He seems to love NOT having to train etc, which says a lot about his character. 

Im gonna have to come back to the rest of it.. cant stomach another 15 min just now.

Every time he says something he thinks is controversial or derogatory to Rangers he squirms and touches his elbow like a wee bitch.

He'll be in his mid-30s and still have it in his mind teams like Arsenal or Liverpool are about to knock on his door begging him to play for them.

Cunt.

I do think he has a point with what he says about what he contributed to a poor side.

We were crying out for somebody like him in the Spartak, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock & St Mirren games and I think he would have run riot in Gerrard’s team.

I also think if he had bided his time he would have got his opportunity too so he fucked it up for himself by spitting the dummy and leaving just because he had to go and earn it and it wasn’t guaranteed anymore.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I do think he has a point with what he says about what he contributed to a poor side.

We were crying out for somebody like him in the Spartak, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock & St Mirren games and I think he would have run riot in Gerrard’s team.

I also think if he had bided his time he would have got his opportunity too so he fucked it up for himself by spitting the dummy and leaving just because he had to go and earn it and it wasn’t guaranteed anymore.

Only player I see him replacing is Ejaria in all honesty, fucking garbage on the wing and no chance he's getting ahead of Morelos

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only player I see him replacing is Ejaria in all honesty, fucking garbage on the wing and no chance he's getting ahead of Morelos

I don’t think he would have been an automatic first pick but I think he would have got his fair share of games and I think he would have contributed too.

It was a bit odd that we decided to sell him on deadline day with nobody lined up to come in and now Gerrard is talking about needing a number 10 in January.