Windass Meets Si Ferry

soulboy

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Was interesting hearing the stories about Kenny Miller and Wallace going through players for drawing against the Kilmarnocks etc and what it means to be a ger. Kind of missing that type of head around the dressing room just now.

You don’t think Mcgregor will be doing the same thing? Even Lafferty I bet will be letting them know when it’s not good enough.

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think he would have been an automatic first pick but I think he would have got his fair share of games and I think he would have contributed too.

It was a bit odd that we decided to sell him on deadline day with nobody lined up to come in and now Gerrard is talking about needing a number 10 in January.

Was it not the day of the Maribor home game mate so weeks before?

21 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Was interesting hearing the stories about Kenny Miller and Wallace going through players for drawing against the Kilmarnocks etc and what it means to be a ger. Kind of missing that type of head around the dressing room just now.

14 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You don’t think Mcgregor will be doing the same thing? Even Lafferty I bet will be letting them know when it’s not good enough.

Four players mentioned, one truly knows what it means lol

The part about the game in March is actually quite fascinating. Hard to believe in hindsight, but the momentum really would have been with us to go win it even with that dogshit squad.

We really fucking need to beat they cunts soon. Massive part in winning the title back is removing mental blocks on our end and the aura of invincibility on theirs.  

4 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

Think he comes across an arse tbh but Pedro comes out even worse. How that bloke ever got the managers job is a headscratcher

There’s still cunts on twitter trying to say he was a competent coach who was never given a proper chance.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I can’t believe he was ever our manager tbh.

Funny that mongos like me on here can call that it would be a failure but people that are meant to be good at that job canny.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Aye

Four more players - captain Steven Davis, Allan McGregor, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness - have lodged objections to their transfer to a "newco" Rangers.

No. Win for me, again. Champ.

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

There’s still cunts on twitter trying to say he was a competent coach who was never given a proper chance.

He's taken his current team to top of the league and won a cup, he is clearly somewhat competent.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Funny that mongos like me on here can call that it would be a failure but people that are meant to be good at that job canny.

Four more players - captain Steven Davis, Allan McGregor, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness - have lodged objections to their transfer to a "newco" Rangers.

No. Win for me, again. Champ.

Shagger and Big Kyle know the score.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Being top really does mean nothing though.

He's won the cup for only the fourth time in Cruz Azul's history as well though.

Being a shit manager in Scotland doesn't necessarily make you a shit manager everywhere else as well. 

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He's won the cup for only the fourth time in Cruz Azul's history as well though.

Being a shit manager in Scotland doesn't necessarily make you a shit manager everywhere else as well. 

You’re right it doesn’t. But he was a really shit manager. Still is too, Fuck pedro.