Windass Meets Si Ferry

soulboy

Took far too long to ship Windass out the door. Couldn't stand that fucking walloper or his arrogant shitey attitude; aye he had some good days but 7 out of 10 games was practically invisible on the pitch. Developed missing the net into a high art while he was here -   same as that useless dod of wood Waghorn. Neither of them of a high enough calibre for this club and I'm astounded that there are still those that maintain they were.

5 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

He said in this Warburton would be challenging if he had the 10 million Pedro got or amount that Stevies spent. 

Just imagine a team full of mediocre Championship and league 1 players. Considering we badly needed a goalscoring striker and he bought fucking Joey Garner 

Always thought his dad came across as a thicko but josh is a whole new level of dumbo. The mum must be a whopper as well. Imagine at christmas they place their seats around the tree and sit staring at it, after someone else has decorated it and switched the lights on for them. His football boots are probably slip ons or velcro jobs.

12 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think he would have been an automatic first pick but I think he would have got his fair share of games and I think he would have contributed too.

It was a bit odd that we decided to sell him on deadline day with nobody lined up to come in and now Gerrard is talking about needing a number 10 in January.

Windass isn't the type of 10 we need. We need a Davis 2.0 or a 100x better Zelalem. 

Don't know if I'm going to watch that, he annoyed the life out of me.

Mate watched it though and said he talks about going one up against the filth and how they all believed at that point that we could actually go on and win the league. 

He then explains how every cunt literally downed tools after that game. Bawbag.

His attitude is terrible even after saying he has a "great attitude". Left for a mid-table Championship because he couldn't get a game up front cause he was uncomfortable playing on the left wing, which I find laughable as good players can play anywhere.

On the flip-side we have a player in Andy Halliday who would play in goals for us if we asked and that's the type of player I want at the club.

14 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I do think he has a point with what he says about what he contributed to a poor side.

We were crying out for somebody like him in the Spartak, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock & St Mirren games and I think he would have run riot in Gerrard’s team.

I also think if he had bided his time he would have got his opportunity too so he fucked it up for himself by spitting the dummy and leaving just because he had to go and earn it and it wasn’t guaranteed anymore.

he played against Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, DFChosenFew said:

On the flip-side we have a player in Andy Halliday who would play in goals for us if we asked and that's the type of player I want at the club.

Nah mate. I’d rather have players with skill and pace that can beat the opposition with creativity and guile. 

I’ll have that over loyalty/Rangers fan players any day of the week 

8 minutes ago, DFChosenFew said:

His attitude is terrible even after saying he has a "great attitude". Left for a mid-table Championship because he couldn't get a game up front cause he was uncomfortable playing on the left wing, which I find laughable as good players can play anywhere.

Don't think Messi could play in centre back or as goalie