sportscene disgrace

WATPWATP

It’s shite boring, drab coverage. That and that pish scoreboard thing on a Sat afternoon are beyond bad. Boring shite “pundits” trying to be funny. 

At the very most I record it watch our game and switch it off. Zero interest in anything these clowns have to say and zero interest in any other game 

9 hours ago, Malkster said:

brother Clark to the rescue :rofl:

Kenny Clark from Dumbarton is a closet beggar lover 

He was ref in the famous helicopter Sunday 2 but he could do nothing that day 

His face was a picture .He waited 3 years and made sure we never did it again sending Nacho Novo off in last game in 2008 at sheep .Just in case as beggars lost their game and we would win league again in dramatic style 

To be fair .He gave us plenty in OF games so he was never the worst .Although there is plenty of signs he could have been like Collum in many of beggars games 

Listened to that show last night as it was posted as link on here 

Crock of shite

It may take a few years before they devote a whole show to one of beggars dives or pens they are given .

8 minutes ago, BigDak said:

When people create these things do they send them through to the person who’s making a tit of himself, i.e. Michael Stewart? I’d love to see what his response to this is.

"I'm being bullied by sectarian racist bigots"...will be my guess if he gets sent it...

Scottish football really needs a top class highlights show, not with these absolute fucking weapons on discussing it. Steven Thompson is a terrible pundit too

Edit: there was 2 Aussies I read about recently. They got so fed up with Channel Nine's coverage of Australian cricket they took it upon themselves to go and do their own show, funded out their own pocket. Maybe that's what we need

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Scottish football really needs a top class highlights show, not with these absolute fucking weapons on discussing it. Steven Thompson is a terrible pundit too

You can watch all the highlights on SPFL YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCakRszbIjjGYtFrDPeg5Ieg

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbh i was more raging at the lack of time given to the football as a result of their lengthy discussions of the Scotland's Penn State FC scandal.....

I thought the 50 minutes on Sportscene dedicated to it, and their harrowing discussions on why celtic should be punished severly was top notch Scottish football punditry

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Scottish football really needs a top class highlights show, not with these absolute fucking weapons on discussing it.

what about Soccer guy, he actually makes more sense than the in-house weapons we have at present.

The Soccer Guy

11 November at 09:11 ·

Jet plane landing strip named guy, Scotch Airfield interjects 2 goalshots today as the Glasgow Reindeers beat the Motown Steelers by a football score

After their equalization strike, the Steelers concedified a P.K which James Tarrier converted and Mick Hugh was awarded the major felony card

The away guys made themselves look real dumb as they did some real dumbass defense skills for the rest of the soccer match

Full time: Reindeers 7-1 Motown

#OohAhhUpTheReindeers

9 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Just reading Irvine Welsh's latest book, Dead Men's Trousers, and obviously it's full of Hibs references. Soon after the Scottish Cup final game in 2016, one of the characters, Sick Boy reflects on the coverage: 

20181113_021545.jpg

First I have heard of this book, may get it ordered. Take it is a continuation of the train spotting boys?

24 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

what about Soccer guy, he actually makes more sense than the in-house weapons we have at present.

The Soccer Guy

11 November at 09:11 ·

Jet plane landing strip named guy, Scotch Airfield interjects 2 goalshots today as the Glasgow Reindeers beat the Motown Steelers by a football score

After their equalization strike, the Steelers concedified a P.K which James Tarrier converted and Mick Hugh was awarded the major felony card

The away guys made themselves look real dumb as they did some real dumbass defense skills for the rest of the soccer match

Full time: Reindeers 7-1 Motown

#OohAhhUpTheReindeers

Dreadful. Really bad. Awful.