sportscene disgrace

WATPWATP

I emailed Dougie Donnelly earlier to tell him I was fed up of the fucking BBC and demanded that he refund me this month's tv licence from his personal funds. I insisted for him to remain a well respected and impartial broadcaster that he wears an orange Rangers top with Bob Malcolm ftp on the back. 

I also asked for hazel irvines phone number but he is yet to reply to either point yet. 

37 minutes ago, northern bear said:

I emailed Dougie Donnelly earlier to tell him I was fed up of the fucking BBC and demanded that he refund me this month's tv licence from his personal funds. I insisted for him to remain a well respected and impartial broadcaster that he wears an orange Rangers top with Bob Malcolm ftp on the back. 

I also asked for hazel irvines phone number but he is yet to reply to either point yet. 

No you didn't. 

Kenny clark Told him the actual ruling of the term intentional hand ball going by the rule book and he still wouldn’t listen, absolute riddy the cunt!

he keeps saying because he was a football player he knows, ffs most people who follow football have played the game of football before, it disne matter what level your playing at we still know what movement your hands make when you slide tackle or slide to block a shot and it was never anywhere near as high and dramatic as  mchugh was when ever I done it to my honest knowledge 

id be willing to bet even Kenny Clark has made many a slide tackles in his day but we better all dub our mouth cos Micheal Stewart the footballer is talking, the same guy who his ex manager said was his worst ever buy at the outrageous fee of £1 ? ye can’t even put a lottery ticket on for that Micheal ya fucking rent boy

4 hours ago, dougie76 said:

He's a Rangers reject, you can tell it still hurts him to this day, which is nice:lol:

Ok perfect he wont need a punch because he is already hurting bad. I imagine what he say or do if we was to win the league!