Kris Boyd Testimonial

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

V a Rangers Euro XI...

This Saturday 17th Nov, 1pm KO, Rugby Park

Strange time for benefit matches, best played end of season imo... Not the worst pundit on fighting our corner tbf, doesn hide his colours, hope he gets a turn

Kris decides kickoff. His testimonial. Fuck up 

Hope he is donating any monies raised to mental health charities.

I don't want to be controversial but the last season he played for us was like a benefit year of free money I'm sure.

Loved him in his 1st spell with us. Deadly penalty box striker. Goals win games and he always seemed to score. 

Was so disappointed in his attitude and his weight when he huffed and puffed for a season in the Championship.

A good turn out on yet another pointless international break week will hopefully happen.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Hope the place is full for the big man. 

It's all about raising money for mental health charities in memory of his brother. 

Was about to post that he's made enough money in his career and doesn't need a testimonial match. But if all takings are going to charity then well done big man.

Hope he gets a big turn out. Was excellent for us in his first spell. Not his fault that he was asked to chase long aimless high balls during his 2nd period at the club. 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Hope he is donating any monies raised to mental health charities.

I don't want to be controversial but the last season he played for us was like a benefit year of free money I'm sure.

Loved him in his 1st spell with us. Deadly penalty box striker. Goals win games and he always seemed to score. 

Was so disappointed in his attitude and his weight when he huffed and puffed for a season in the Championship.

A good turn out on yet another pointless international break week will hopefully happen.

He is mate.