Matchday Mascots

DrFunke

41 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Hi mate yes all 3 of my kids have been mascots. Only the 2 that I believe are actually mine have a season ticket so it's defo possible to be a mascot without one 

Email matchdaymascot@Rangers.co.uk they were very helpful and even pretended the email was sent by Broxi which was a fun touch. 

I wouldn't take a ginger wain to the fitba either mate. 

49 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Hi mate yes all 3 of my kids have been mascots. Only the 2 that I believe are actually mine have a season ticket so it's defo possible to be a mascot without one 

Email matchdaymascot@Rangers.co.uk they were very helpful and even pretended the email was sent by Broxi which was a fun touch. 

FFS is it no Broxi? sick as fuck now.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Of course it was Broxi ffs. What's wrong with you. 

10 hours ago, DrFunke said:

Just wondering, has anyones kids on here ever been selected??

I am always told the kids have to be season ticket holders and they get put in a ballot, but have heard alot of people say its more who you know ...

Yes mate.  My daughter's name came out the hat twice.  She was in the Teddy Bears Club which if I remember correctly was  from where they were selected at random.   Peterhead for Boyd's debut and then Werder Bremen as one of the 20 plus who came out with the teams.