3 points for Vienna ticket

Johnnyren

If that's true very frustrating having gone to Progres and Macedonia and not getting this one when big groups on 0 have managed it through Thomas Cook. If it was made clear that I would have got a ticket through Thomas Cook I would have done that. 

Just now, BEE said:

Any not bought will be redistributed, I have 3 but I’ve not booked flights - not sure what I’m going to do.

Buy yer ticket and I’ll use your travel card over there to collect it. Will just need to get my nose broken 7 times before I use it.

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Buy yer ticket and I’ll use your travel card over there to collect it. Will just need to get my nose broken 7 times before I use it.

You need to send travel itinerary and collect from ticket office here, also your far too ugly to pass for me.

5 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Is it not a pick up over there for this game no?

“I am pleased to inform you that you have been allocated an independent travel match ticket for the above game. 

Tickets are priced at £25, and must be purchased online by clicking the link here, no later than Friday 16 November. 

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@Rangers.co.uk. Once received, your ticket will be available to collect in person by the named recipient only, from the Ticket Centre. Tickets will be available to collect from Friday 23 November on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card for Season 2018/19. Alternatively, if you have selected Special Delivery it will be posted once your travel itinerary has been confirmed. 

Please be aware that this fixture is hugely oversubscribed and alltickets not purchased by the deadline will be re-allocated.

Thank you for your continued and loyal support.”

25 minutes ago, BEE said:

Any not bought will be redistributed, I have 3 but I’ve not booked flights - not sure what I’m going to do.

Am in the same boat but on 4 points. 

Bullshit that their is 3 planes going, folk like @fanaticCR and many others who have been away this season aren’t getting a ticket because someone on 0 points has choose to go with Thomas cook wouldn’t mind it if there only 1 plane as that’s the normal. I think Maribor and Villarreal is the only 2 they have run planes to this season then they run 3 to one game because it’s in December and planes are cheaper. 

Shocking the club have agreed to this. 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Bullshit that their is 3 planes going, folk like @fanaticCR and many others who have been away this season aren’t getting a ticket because someone on 0 points has choose to go with Thomas cook wouldn’t mind it if there only 1 plane as that’s the normal. I think Maribor and Villarreal is the only 2 they have run planes to this season then they run 3 to one game because it’s in December and planes are cheaper. 

Didn't realise it was three. Pretty poor tbh 

16 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I genuinely don’t mind the points system as it’s the fairest way to do things. But as you said you cannot cancel other day trips and then put on 3 planes for one trip and people with 0 points now getting tickets. 

What can you expect from Rangers though eh?

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I genuinely don’t mind the points system as it’s the fairest way to do things. But as you said you cannot cancel other day trips and then put on 3 planes for one trip and people with 0 points now getting tickets. 

Am all for the points system mate should have been put in places years ago for every game. It’s the 3 planes that’s annoying. 

15 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I think if there is say 10 people on 0, 1, or 2 points to make up a plane for commercial reasons then you can understand why the club would agree to that with an exclusive partner.

But it’s entirely ridiculous to have whole planes with people below the threshold. Then again we don’t know - there could be 2 and a half planes with people on 3+ points. We are on the official day trip but have 3 and 4 points respectively.

As an aside, I’m lead to believe if you have a hospitality ST ticket you can get tickets without being in the travel club. Not sure if that is correct though. If it is it’s wrong but it’s just the way things are.

10 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Usual pish. Annoying that travelling to Leipzig in the middle of fuckin winter for a friendly doesn’t get you a point but the Thomas Cook virgins can pick up a point for a day trip when for some of them it’s their first ever trip abroad to support the team...

That was a friendly though and was never a TC game.

The TC made the mistake with Hamburg a few years ago, otherwise they would have to start issuing points for things like Florida Cup, random pre season games in Northern Ireland and England. There has to be a cut off somewhere.

53 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think if there is say 10 people on 0, 1, or 2 points to make up a plane for commercial reasons then you can understand why the club would agree to that with an exclusive partner.

But it’s entirely ridiculous to have whole planes with people below the threshold. Then again we don’t know - there could be 2 and a half planes with people on 3+ points. We are on the official day trip but have 3 and 4 points respectively.

As an aside, I’m lead to believe if you have a hospitality ST ticket you can get tickets without being in the travel club. Not sure if that is correct though. If it is it’s wrong but it’s just the way things are.

Info was given about the TC and how it ran ages ago, don’t need to like it but they’ve been open about it. That’s true about hospitality, but I think that’s fair too as they guys put a shit load of money into the club.

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nah if hospitality season ticket holders are asking for tickets, they need proof of itenary for whoever the ticket is for. 

One my mates was trying to sort a couple boys out for Russia but Rangers wouldn’t give them any without proof of flights.