3 points for Vienna ticket

Johnnyren

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Nah if hospitality season ticket holders are asking for tickets, they need proof of itenary for whoever the ticket is for. 

One my mates was trying to sort a couple boys out for Russia but Rangers wouldn’t give them any without proof of flights.

Aye, I meant in the sense that they get one even if they haven’t been on a trip before.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That was a friendly though and was never a TC game.

The TC made the mistake with Hamburg a few years ago, otherwise they would have to start issuing points for things like Florida Cup, random pre season games in Northern Ireland and England. There has to be a cut off somewhere.

Yeh the TC dealt with the tickets for that game but I’m pretty sure I didn’t get a point for going to that friendly.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That was a friendly though and was never a TC game.

The TC made the mistake with Hamburg a few years ago, otherwise they would have to start issuing points for things like Florida Cup, random pre season games in Northern Ireland and England. There has to be a cut off somewhere.

I agree there has to be a cut off but  I have no problem with anyone being allocated a point for the likes of Leipzig or the Florida cup as examples. I’ve no doubt that there will be folk who have made the effort to attend both these venues who will rightly be aggrieved that someone with no points (and probably on their first trip abroad) have been granted tickets because they’re  travelling with Thomas Cook. 

44 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Yeh the TC dealt with the tickets for that game but I’m pretty sure I didn’t get a point for going to that friendly.

From what I remember they were initially going to allocate points and then didn’t after many complained.

I think the logic was that because of Malmo not being a trip and we got papped out by Maribor they would class it as a European TC fixture.

18 hours ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Be plenty folk travelling without a ticket then. 

Anyone heard anything about bars/squares we can all watch it? Was in Vienna before the Maribor game and struggled to find a decent boozer 

There is a decent bar near bus station, was absolutely wrecked though