Next 9 league games before the break

GOAT

None of them strike me with fear... it's the mentality of our own players which worries me.  Apply ourselves properly in each of those games and it's three points.  We need to be up for and and ready for the games against the Junkies and Hearts especially.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

None of them strike me with fear... it's the mentality of our own players which worries me.  Apply ourselves properly in each of those games and it's three points.  We need to be up for and and ready for the games against the Junkies and Hearts especially.

hearts comes at a good time for us with their strikers being out they have not scored in the last 3 games  hibs have went off the boil they cannot score as well  but no doubt they will be frothing at the mouth when they play us

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think we'll drop points. I think they'll drop points. Being top by Christmas is a very realistic short term target though. It would be huge on a number of levels.

Will be interesting if we go to the top ?

Total meltdown ?

I'm all honesty, the St Johnstone away game gives me the fear the most! The big games will take care of themselves but that's a potential banana skin if the team get complacent! 

At Ibrox we should fear absolutely nobody, Hearts & Hibs both going through poor spells! We should be taking 4 or 5 off Dundee. 

Absolutey no reason we shouldn't be going into the tarriers game hoping to open up a lead on them! 

Last season, Hibs would've been a bit of a concern, but with them playing an attacking style, that suits us and i think we'll rip them apart tbh. 

Aberdeen I'm not worried about, but i do think we'll drop points at hearts.

With celtic only having 800 fans and if we can keep our home form going, i can't see anything other than a win.

Bit of a mental prediction with so many games to be played but I think whoever is top January 1st will go on and win the league. 

I also think that’ll be us, our home form in the league has been almost imperious. We fear nobody at home and most of the big games are at home with a double header against Hibs in there.

Dundee and St Johnstone away will be tricky but if you want to be counted as title challengers you have to pick up wins like that along the way

9 league games before the break but only 5 mentioned? Are 4 bankers?

Can we not once just focus on one game at a time as every one of them (bar the scum game which imo is a head to head ) is worth the same points and will bring challenges.

Next 9 games

24.11.18 Rangers v livi

2.12.18 Hearts v Rangers

5.12.18 Rangers v sheep shaggers

9.12.18 Dundee v Rangers

16.12.18 Rangers v Hamilton

19.12.18 hivs v Rangers

23.12.18 St Johnstone v Rangers

26.12.18 Rangers v hivs

29.12.18  Rangers v the scum

Think we could go unbeating in that list. 

Maybe a couple of draws at worst.

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why do we have hibs twice in the next 9 games? Did we have a game against them cancelled this season that I cant remember about? 

Should have played them on League Cup semi final day so rescheduled to Dec. Think we actually play them twice within about 10 days. 

13 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Next 9 games

24.11.18 Rangers v livi

2.12.18 Hearts v Rangers

5.12.18 Rangers v sheep shaggers

9.12.18 Dundee v Rangers

16.12.18 Rangers v Hamilton

19.12.18 hivs v Rangers

23.12.18 St Johnstone v Rangers

26.12.18 Rangers v hivs

29.12.18  Rangers v the scum

Think we could go unbeating in that list. 

Maybe a couple of draws at worst.

It's not a horrendous run tbh. A lot of big games obviously but I have a wee spring in my step after the weekend. Really looking forward to this run but let's take one game at a time. 

2 points off top mid November and still well in our Europe group......I'm delighted tbh.

21 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Should have played them on League Cup semi final day so rescheduled to Dec. Think we actually play them twice within about 10 days. 

So if that never happened then our next nine games would pretty much always be the same after we had not long finished a round of fixtures then? 

11 minutes ago, dee9 said:

It's not a horrendous run tbh. A lot of big games obviously but I have a wee spring in my step after the weekend. Really looking forward to this run but let's take one game at a time. 

2 points off top mid November and still well in our Europe group......I'm delighted tbh.

There is 5 games in 13 days in there. How can this happen when we started the league so early?