Wee quiz.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No it was from knowledge he was my pappys favourite and used to sing his praises every day.

In that case, well done on getting it right.

I was shocked that only 1 foreign player has scored a hatrick against them. I thought one of our guys would have scored one during 9 in a row. Those years were a drunken haze to me right enough.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was shocked that only 1 foreign player has scored a hatrick against them. I thought one of our guys would have scored one during 9 in a row. Those years were a drunken haze to me right enough.

It is unreal that we haven't had any one else in that time.

6 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No it was from knowledge he was my pappys favourite and used to sing his praises every day.

Well played :tu: 

I always had it in my mind that Eric Bo Anderson had scored 3 against them. Maybe that was in total though :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think McCoist in the 84 final is still the last Hatrick and Colin Stein in the league. Nevermind foreign players. Somebody better sort it soon, although I would take just beating them again first ?

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

First African player to play in the European Cup as well

And the first African player to score in the European Cup. 

Johnny Hubbard was also probably the only Gers player to be awarded a civil honour for services outside of football. (He got his MBE for services to the community.)

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What about Just Fontaine?

Fontaine never played for Nice in Europe and only played his first game in Europe after his transfer to Stade De  Reims in 1958 (and famously scoring 10 goals in Europe in just 7 games that season)

41 minutes ago, StewGer said:

I think McCoist in the 84 final is still the last Hatrick and Colin Stein in the league. Nevermind foreign players. Somebody better sort it soon, although I would take just beating them again first ?

Ally had a few hatricks in his time with us. I'm too young to have seen Colin play though.

Totally agree with sorting it out soon btw. 

My money is on Morelos to be the next foreigner to score a hatrick against them. 

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Ally had a few hatricks in his time with us. I'm too young to have seen Colin play though.

Totally agree with sorting it out soon btw. 

My money is on Morelos to be the next foreigner to score a hatrick against them. 

Tav with a couple of pens worth a long shot?

:UK:

55 minutes ago, StewGer said:

I think McCoist in the 84 final is still the last Hat trick and Colin Stein in the league. Never mind foreign players. Somebody better sort it soon, although I would take just beating them again first ?

Colin Stein never scored a hat trick against the tims.    Willie Johnston did though.