After Alan McGregor - Who Has Been Our Best Player So Far This Season?

TopCat

Last couple of years we’ve struggled to name one top player.....Wes last year for example was best of a bad bunch.

Its a sign of how far we’ve come this year that, whole Morelos is largely everyone’s top player behind McGregor, that were able to have lists including 5 or 6 others. And that’s not invluding someone like Jack who has hardly had a bad game when fit. 

Morelos.

I'm his biggest critic, because I do expect more from him than most. He's handling the shite he has to put up with pretty well of late tbh.

What he has in him, he is now showing. Contributes far more team wise and more consistent. 

Getting smarter and that will deliver more goals.

He needs protection from the hammer throwers. Cunts are clearly out to do him damage. Time some of our own start dishing it out to these cunts.

55 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Morelos.

I'm his biggest critic, because I do expect more from him than most. He's handling the shite he has to put up with pretty well of late tbh.

What he has in him, he is now showing. Contributes far more team wise and more consistent. 

Getting smarter and that will deliver more goals.

He needs protection from the hammer throwers. Cunts are clearly out to do him damage. Time some of our own start dishing it out to these cunts.

?

Last I read you thought he was worse than aids. 

Another spectacular turn around