Vienna Sash Bash

To Be A Ranger

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't want to be promoting anything I shouldn't but I was sent details of a sash bash in Vienna. Thought it might be of interest to any bears ? travelling.

Admin please delete if not deemed acceptable on here

IMG-20181115-WA0000.jpg

I would rather stick a hot poker up my arse

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

Why pay a fiver to enter a pub ffs?

A fiver for a 2 day pass. Not exactly breaking the bank is it. I'm sure there'll be expenses to pay. It'll be great and gives bears the opportunity of having a place to go in and out of in between visiting other establishments. There might be some with their own reasons for not wanting to be part of it but I'm sure complaining about a £5 ticket charge isn't one of them. Sold out now anyway.

13 hours ago, piperpete said:

To pay for the DJ I would have thought . It looks more like a night club than a bar.

So s guy owns a pub that’s gonny be packed out, and he wants the punters tae pay for the DJ? Away tae fuck.

More like tae line the batchelor’s sticky pockets.

If I put 100 punters in your pub, who are gonny be drinking pretty heavily (see RFC52’s post!) are you not gonna be happy tae fork out for a greasy wee Austrian tae Stand there on yer laptop playing the tunes?

12 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

A fiver for a 2 day pass. Not exactly breaking the bank is it. I'm sure there'll be expenses to pay. It'll be great and gives bears the opportunity of having a place to go in and out of in between visiting other establishments. There might be some with their own reasons for not wanting to be part of it but I'm sure complaining about a £5 ticket charge isn't one of them. Sold out now anyway.

You can do all that for fuck all mate - I’ve done it.

54 minutes ago, thebooler said:

So s guy owns a pub that’s gonny be packed out, and he wants the punters tae pay for the DJ? Away tae fuck.

More like tae line the batchelor’s sticky pockets.

If I put 100 punters in your pub, who are gonny be drinking pretty heavily (see RFC52’s post!) are you not gonna be happy tae fork out for a greasy wee Austrian tae Stand there on yer laptop playing the tunes?

Make hay mate, if dafties are willing then take it, it’s not as tho he needs to worry about coming next week

48 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I'll bet not at that venue in Vienna in the build up to a Rangers euro match ya skinflint

It’s got fuck all to do with being a skinflint mate. It’s more to do with the fact I won’t give Dingwall a fiver tae enter another guys pub!

Ive been in pubs before that he organised, after a chat with the bar manager.

Another Blue Pound chaser fleecing the fans.

8 minutes ago, thebooler said:

It’s got fuck all to do with being a skinflint mate. It’s more to do with the fact I won’t give Dingwall a fiver tae enter another guys pub!

He is exactly this, a fiver is fuck all and the bears will have a great time! It just boils my piss that the greedy fat bastard is on the make...….again.

23 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Now you tell me. I'll just need to make the most of it then

:happy: