Missed ST payments

Mansion

Just now, Mansion said:

Paid 2 months installments june and july but only used 1 spfl game. Wasnt activated for rest. 

I see 

Sorry to hear about your mental health issues, raising that card with the club might make them change their mind if you can evidence it (if you want to). Get well soon ??

Just now, KingKirk said:

Obviously I hope you get your health sorted OP but the only way your getting a refund because of goodwill. Rangers don't need to do anything.

ok cheers for reply jw if anyone had something similar in the past. 

2 minutes ago, Mansion said:

This is turning into more of a circus act for yous just delete this thread. I was meaning they took 2 payments and only activated my book for 1 game so in my eyes i paid £230 for 1 home game. 

What payment plan we're you on 4 instalments?

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No need to be a smart arse about it you fucking wank. 

The guy is obviously in a tough spot. You’d think there would be more support for other Rangers fans. Instead you just get arseholes like you trying to be the big man. 

Fanny. 

You beat me to it.

the guy is asking fellow Rangers fans for advice, he confessed to having mental health issues an that rocket trying to be a dick about it

to the OP they won’t refund you mate the only comfort you can take from it is you’ve contributed to the club