Missed ST payments

Mansion

1 minute ago, FSM said:

If that's the case then that's pretty shite. If you pay for half the season ticket you should at least be able to attend half the games before they cancel your card.

That is why i asked mate. Everyone then just jumped on my case and then others saying im at it. Thanks for your replies though mate, greatly appreciated! ?

Just now, Mansion said:

That is why i asked mate. Everyone then just jumped on my case and then others saying im at it. Thanks for your replies though mate, greatly appreciated! ?

It was only @born a blue nose who was questioning your integrity mate, the guy has a history of attacking the vulnerable. Hope you get something sorted.

2 minutes ago, Mansion said:

You entered a contract to pay your ticket in four installments, you defaulted on the payment, the therefore the contract is void. If you informed the club back in August you were not in the situation to make further payments then maybe you would be entitled to a refund. But you never cancelled the season ticket as far as I can make out.

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

You entered a contract to pay your ticket in four installments, you defaulted on the payment, the therefore the contract is void. If you informed the club back in August you were not in the situation to make further payments then maybe you would be entitled to a refund. But you never cancelled the season ticket as far as I can make out.

Thanks for reply.

At a guess theres only about another 10/12 games left. Whether your card was activated or not, you have paid for those previous games. Unless Eddie Wong takes pity on you, you have zero chance of a refund.

On a side note, glad you are feeling better mate and hopefully back to full health and back at Ibrox next season. ??

27 minutes ago, FSM said:

Eh? Why would he sell his own season ticket and then pay the balance of his own season ticket that someone else now owns? :lol:

Well he isn't using it so needs to get rid and this would clear the stress until he is ready for one. Also means he doesn't lose any money and someone else gets a season ticket. Pretty simple 

11 minutes ago, PSL said:

Well he isn't using it so needs to get rid and this would clear the stress until he is ready for one. Also means he doesn't lose any money and someone else gets a season ticket. Pretty simple 

Why would someone pay the full price for half a season ticket? You do realise it's nearly xmas?

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Why would someone pay the full price for half a season ticket? You do realise it's nearly xmas?

Suppose, but at least he wouldn't be in the situation he is in where he will lose his initial investment too and have nothing to show for it. Maybe have to just bite the bullet on the initial payments and come to an agreement with a buyer for remainder games. Just brainstorming ?

2 hours ago, five stars said:

Yeah, i had a season ticket last year but only managed a couple of games, I'm going to write and demand a full refund.

With the games already played the club didn’t get the chance to resell your seat mate so I think you may into plumbs demanding anything.

Going down the demanding route will not work as you agitate the persons you demand from, you would be better going down the honesty route and asking for help to sort out the problem and a payment plan spread over a few months.

goodluck with both your health and any financial issues you have encountered due to your illness.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

It wouldn’t be full price if he’s already paid half. You’d be getting more games out of this if you took it just now than waiting till the half season tickets go on sale.

1 hour ago, broomloanjamie said:

It wouldn’t be full price if he’s already paid half. You’d be getting more games out of this if you took it just now than waiting till the half season tickets go on sale.

Aye but he wants to make his money back... So to do that and also pay whats outstanding someone would be paying a full price for it with just over half a season to go.

Sorry to hear of your medical condition, and like the others posted I hope you get better soon.

There is no harm in going to see them and explaining the circumstances that led to your situation, one thing that may help in your favour is if you could go to your doctor and ask for a letter explaining your circumstances at the time of your troubles, whoever is going to be dealing with your ticket enquiry may look more favourably at your situation if they have medical proof that you were not well at the time of non payment.

Hope you get sorted.