Offical complaint lodged against Willie Collum

RFCRobertson

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bollocks.

There is previous there, and now recent convictions. Even if they keep comment to that, and comment on the scum 'separate entity' statement, they HAVE to comment on child sexual abuse scandals involving their member clubs.

I was joking mate, ?

44 minutes ago, piperpete said:

How stupid are the SFA backing themselves into a corner over this, they will either have to admit they fecked up or make themselves look even more corrupt by shielding a Ref who made up an excuse on hearsay rather than witnessed it for himself

Is him making an excuse on hearsay worse than a linesman making a decision to red card Morelos (Aberdeen game) for being Morelos... even though he didnt see the incident and admitted this. Biased to the core.

14 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

can of worms opened now, If someone is on a yellow get involved in a fracas with him and take a yellow and he walks.

One of the worst things about us is we dont do this. Still so many shitebags.

Im not even meaning a fracas.

But when a player is on a yellow we dont close them down or put pressure on them to make mistakes and get second yellow. Every other team does this.

(Mind you, in players defense, other teams can make 6 fouls and receive only one yellow. Motherwell player committed second foul at weekend and was not booked... only yellowed for handball)

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They can’t say anything at the moment re abuse due to the pending threats of legal action as it may damage Celtics defence if they do, it’s only Duncan Ferguson that was pre judged by the SFA while it was pending going through the law courts

"Many a true word said in jest" mate ...... I don't think your satirical take on this is that far away from the truth either.

Anything to shy away from highlighting the biggest child abuse scandal in British sporting history under the roof of their favourite team.

:UK:

8 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Is that the same firm that the McGuire solicitor guy is from. He might take it on as not one fuck seems given by him on taking the paedo mob on.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Turning into the Taigs.. Always cheated

If defending your rights when wronged and refusing to accept possible lies and apparent bullying is taig like then I'm all for it.

Is that what you mean? Is that taig like? Or are you just trolling.....?

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If defending your rights when wronged and refusing to accept possible lies and apparent bullying is taig like then I'm all for it.

Is that what you mean? Is that taig like? Or are you just trolling.....?

Yes, it is, no I’m not.

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I hope you're trolling. 

I never am

Its complete madness that they are threatening to punish us for making a formal complaint about a referee due to a shocking decision that almost everybody agrees on. Like, i know its the SFA & we shouldn't be surprised at this but seriously, we now can't make a formal complaint?? Welcome to the republican dictatorship.

Collum and the SFA had their chance to get out of it gracefully and say a mistake was made and some other pish .

I'm glad they didn't take that opportunity as this new direction will be more difficult .

Collum,  at the very least ,  owed it to his fellow professional referees to admit his mistake .

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Embarrassing stuff from the club. Appeal declined, statement did fuck all then this. Need to let this go pronto and focus on our on field failings rather than referees imo

100% 

They only released the statement to deflect from the on-going saga regarding the strips imo.

King oot tbh.

9 hours ago, Malkster said:

All the cnuts had to say was....yes he made a mistake but we can't rescind a yellow card.....we'd have moaned about it, but respected the descision

Only one club get apologies from the Sfa or Refs and it's never us

Thompson regards Maloney

Mcdonald  regards the scum

Farry  regards the scum

Throw in the Dallas witch hunt