Offical complaint lodged against Willie Collum

RFCRobertson

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I take your point mate but this sends out a signal to all refs - we won't be pushed around in future. Simple as that.

Oh absolutely . I don't think refs cheat , but I do think they take the easy option . For example , ever since the tarriers chased , and got , McDonald and McCurrie a ref would have to be daft to give anything against them unless they were 100% sure . We , on the other hand , don't even get a fair share of 50 / 50's . 

51 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Oh absolutely . I don't think refs cheat , but I do think they take the easy option . For example , ever since the tarriers chased , and got , McDonald and McCurrie a ref would have to be daft to give anything against them unless they were 100% sure . We , on the other hand , don't even get a fair share of 50 / 50's . 

There's potential bias, even unconscious bias which could reasonably be debated. But after watching Beaton ref us v Hivs last season nothing will convince me we weren't cheated that day. Deliberate decision making cheated.

I have always been a supporter of Rangers, keeping a stiff upper lip and behaving with a dignified silence. Had arguments with pals in the pub about it.

This is astep too far. Even now I cant use the corrupt word but this situation is clearly very wrong and must be addressed. If Collum has said "I got it wrong" I could have dealt with it.

As I always say to guys at work. Its not making an arse of something thst gets you the boot its trying to cover it up.

I just dont accept anything other than Collum messed up and they are now trying to cover it up. 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

It's good to see us stand up for ourselves . I just can't help but feel we could have picked a better target , Thomson , for example , has been fucking us over for years , and Beaton , against hibs , was a lot more blatant than this was . I know Collum fucked up here , but I've always thought him one of the better refs out there . 

If they had apologised and said he fucked up but as the rules stand we can’t do anything about it, and we will look into a rule change. The club would’ve been happy and let’s all move on, it’s beyond ludicrous that the SFA have dug their heels in over thei blatant fuck up. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's potential bias, even unconscious bias which could reasonably be debated. But after watching Beaton ref us v Hivs last season nothing will convince me we weren't cheated that day. Deliberate decision making cheated.

Yeah , I can understand why some think Beaton cheated that day , though I'm still loathe to do so .

Like I say , call it ' taking the easy option ' or plain old ' bottling it ' its the biggest problem , and I'll bet Beaton thought it easier to feel the ire of 50000 bears , than have to face lennon , playing the victim card , for sending someone off after only 5 minutes . What we really need is officials to man up when they face people like lennon and rodgers . 

42 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they had apologised and said he fucked up but as the rules stand we can’t do anything about it, and we will look into a rule change. The club would’ve been happy and let’s all move on, it’s beyond ludicrous that the SFA have dug their heels in over thei blatant fuck up. 

Totally agree , they've  made a mess of this . 

I don't know who's lied , the sfa or Collum himself , but they're digging a bigger hole for themselves when a simple apology could have sorted things out . I would have said it's surprising the sfa have gone down this route , but then nothing should surprise us about the sfa .

14 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Totally agree , they've  made a mess of this . 

I don't know who's lied , the sfa or Collum himself , but they're digging a bigger hole for themselves when a simple apology could have sorted things out . I would have said it's surprising the sfa have gone down this route , but then nothing should surprise us about the sfa .

I think it shows just how much contempt they hold us in, they think when it comes to Rangers they can do/say whatever they like and no one is going to question it because it’s us. 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

He has form, kept their unbeatable myth and never booked the cunty for gesturing afterwards

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think it shows just how much contempt they hold us in, they think when it comes to Rangers they can do/say whatever they like and no one is going to question it because it’s us. 

Again I agree . We are an easy target , mostly because we like to do the right thing , we play the game  ie not complaining , mistakes happen , diplomatic silence etc etc . It's got us nowhere . Compare that to the tarriers that have chased two refs out the game and , even now , have refs apologising to them if they do make a mistake . 

While I don't think cheating is the appropriate term , I am not complaining about us , finally , sticking up for ourselves . It's about time we put the same fear into referees that the tarriers do , and put them in a position where they have to be absolutely spot on on any major decision affecting us , and we no longer have players wrongfully sent off , goals wrongfully disallowed and players yellow carded , simply to even up scores .

Too many wrong decisions , often blatantly wrong , have gone against us in recent seasons it's time we stood up for ourselves . 

6 hours ago, gmcf said:

Don't forget Jim Mcluskie from the 90s 

private investigates were used with him .Of course to intimidate him and his family 

2 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

Na Collums just a cunt

Biased cunt 

Too many people taking the soft option "refs never cheat "  that would make you laugh if it wasn't for the fact .The stats don't even disguise how biased this little rhodent fuck is