Offical complaint lodged against Willie Collum

RFCRobertson

24 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

He has form, kept their unbeatable myth and never booked the cunty for gesturing afterwards

Yeah , I remember it , another shocking decision . I don't want to look like I'm defending Collum but other refs gave done the same . I think it was Thomson that gave them a penalty for a dive at Ibrox which Samaras missed , to name but one . That's the problem imo , refs are scared to go against them in a 50/50 . 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Again I agree . We are an easy target , mostly because we like to do the right thing , we play the game  ie not complaining , mistakes happen , diplomatic silence etc etc . It's got us nowhere . Compare that to the tarriers that have chased two refs out the game and , even now , have refs apologising to them if they do make a mistake . 

While I don't think cheating is the appropriate term , I am not complaining about us , finally , sticking up for ourselves . It's about time we put the same fear into referees that the tarriers do , and put them in a position where they have to be absolutely spot on on any major decision affecting us , and we no longer have players wrongfully sent off , goals wrongfully disallowed and players yellow carded , simply to even up scores .

Too many wrong decisions , often blatantly wrong , have gone against us in recent seasons it's time we stood up for ourselves . 

To be honest mate 

I would even like to see an old tactic of Alex Ferguson and MON O'Neil employed when he first came to scum

As many players as poss badgering ref.It works for all these fuckers against us

Let's start doing what Gough'Ferguson  and Mccall did to a lesser degree 

applying pressure to these wee jobsworth fucks that choose to be biased refs 

They can't book the whole team without showing themselves up 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest mate 

I would even like to see an old tactic of Alex Ferguson and MON O'Neil employed when he first came to scum

As many players as poss badgering ref.It works for all these fuckers against us

Let's start doing what Gough'Ferguson  and Mccall did to a lesser degree 

applying pressure to these wee jobsworth fucks that choose to be biased refs 

They can't book the whole team without showing themselves up 

SAF was a master at it . Any close offside goal that was scored against them he had organised at who would chase the ref , who would confront the linesman while the rest would gesticulate as if they'd been wronged . 

While im not sure I'd want us to turn into a team of whingers , I'd still like us to improve the mind games that SAF was a master at .

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

SAF was a master at it . Any close offside goal that was scored against them he had organised at who would chase the ref , who would confront the linesman while the rest would gesticulate as if they'd been wronged . 

While im not sure I'd want us to turn into a team of whingers , I'd still like us to improve the mind games that SAF was a master at .

See the thing is .Complain long enough .You may not get that decision but you may get the next 2 .And they could be crucial 

Without doing the cheating and diving that they do in SA or Europe .Why not start doing this and getting street wise 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dive to win a penalty.

Brown squares up to their player.

Sinclair runs to half way line shushing the opposition support and cupping his ear.

Ach, those were the days before blowing kisses got you booked and red carded......  if in a blue jersey.

So proud we appealed the second yellow without any chance of success. A precedence has been set, they had to respond, albeit in a farcial way.

SG on top of this.

From now on any gesture should be a yellow.

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See the thing is .Complain long enough .You may not get that decision but you may get the next 2 .And they could be crucial 

Without doing the cheating and diving that they do in SA or Europe .Why not start doing this and getting street wise 

Exactly. It creates a mindset. The players need to get in the officials faces at every contentious decision. Eventually they start to doubt themselves.

I'm not sure I want to see us badgering referees on the park . I get what youre saying though and it is tempting , as it does work for others.

There has to be another way,  and I think what we've done now , in highlighting Collum , is a start . But it's something we have to keep up with . Do what the tarriers do and make ourselves a nuisance , so that the authorities , and refs,  aren't so flippant in big decisions . 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Only problem I foresee is our players getting booked for those protests whilst the opposition players walk free.

Not all our players mind, just those on a yellow....

About time we started to fight the decisions against us. 

Should have done the same with the ref that saw fuck all from the Alfredo incident at Aberdeen, and sent him off before even asking his assistant what happened. 

I don't think there's any conspiracy shit going on, but our luck (even in Europe), and the refs in this country (not just our games), has been pretty awful so far this season. 

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Had brief chat 

No one can say for sure but reading between the lines and what he said 

Thompson is the bought and paid for lackey .And he has no regard for the scum who drove him out 

Worth remembering he send Brown off in OF game when we killed off any hopes of them winning league in 2010

Hmmm. You sure, mate? Your last story based on a brief chat re Liam Kelly didn't turn out well.

Beginning to wonder how much chat is involved and how much reading between the lines.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think it shows just how much contempt they hold us in, they think when it comes to Rangers they can do/say whatever they like and no one is going to question it because it’s us. 

The problem being,  for a long time(since admin)  we have had to put up with a lot of poor treatment.  We were not "financially" in a position to do anything other than take the bad medicine we were given even when objections were voiced previously, we were completely ignored.  

Now, we are becoming relatively successful again,  we are in a position to tell the SFA, the refs and opposition,  we aren't going to tolerate this type of behaviour any more,  whether it is blatant bias or a mistake,  it is not on and we have had our fill of it.  

Regardless of which ref is the problem,  this is the one we will use to make an example of, at the moment. 

Should the SFA continue to dig their heels in,  Rangers may possibly bring up more examples from previous games and seasons before(if it were to go as far as court perhaps)? 

Who knows what is in store.  Rangers seem very keen to fight back now and I'm glad. 

This is what we have all been looking for(well,  some have anyway).  

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

The problem being,  for a long time(since admin)  we have had to put up with a lot of poor treatment.  We were not "financially" in a position to do anything other than take the bad medicine we were given even when objections were voiced previously, we were completely ignored.  

Now, we are becoming relatively successful again,  we are in a position to tell the SFA, the refs and opposition,  we aren't going to tolerate this type of behaviour any more,  whether it is blatant bias or a mistake,  it is not on and we have had our fill of it.  

Regardless of which ref is the problem,  this is the one we will use to make an example of, at the moment. 

Should the SFA continue to dig their heels in,  Rangers may possibly bring up more examples from previous games and seasons before(if it were to go as far as court perhaps)? 

Who knows what is in store.  Rangers seem very keen to fight back now and I'm glad. 

This is what we have all been looking for(well,  some have anyway).  

Agreed, but it would be nice if we had some of the media shouting for us. 

As it is it looks more like oh it’s Rangers bumping their gums again just ignore them, so the only pressure on them is from us. 

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

Exactly. It creates a mindset. The players need to get in the officials faces at every contentious decision. Eventually they start to doubt themselves.

I agree mate . Even if they come across as thick bastards . Get into their mince :mutley:

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed, but it would be nice if we had some of the media shouting for us. 

As it is it looks more like oh it’s Rangers bumping their gums again just ignore them, so the only pressure on them is from us. 

Won't happen until we have real  "journalists" who think as we do and not how many clicks they think they can gain,  unfortunately.   

Once we are truly on form and we win titles,  cups etc will they then decide to suddenly jump on the Rangers bus.  Until then,  they will only give us bad press.  Pathetic snivelling rodents.  

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only problem I foresee is our players getting booked for those protests whilst the opposition players walk free.

Not all our players mind, just those on a yellow....

It would be worth a try for me . Can't see it happening under SG though . Not his style . Or is it .....

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Hmmm. You sure, mate? Your last story based on a brief chat re Liam Kelly didn't turn out well.

Beginning to wonder how much chat is involved and how much reading between the lines.

If you read further down that thread ya numptie . I was vindicated . The story born true . It's not my fault the young boy never told me when it happened

And you honestly think I give a fuck what you think . Many posters get sucked in by your pish . I seen right though you

Your a YES Man  . I know it .You would tell lies on here to sound like one of us . Your politics is confused and you are what I call a jacobite fuckpig

I bet you even wear the timberlands with your pussy wearing kilt on :angrywillie:

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you read further down that thread ya numptie . I was vindicated . The story born true . It's not my fault the young boy never told me when it happened

And you honestly think I give a fuck what you think . Many posters get sucked in by your pish . I seen right though you

Your a YES Man  . I know it .You would tell lies on here to sound like one of us . Your politics is confused and you are what I call a jacobite fuckpig

I bet you even wear the timberlands with your pussy wearing kilt on :angrywillie:

Inty the bastard my man

? Aye, you got my number mate. Have to say, your perceptiveness is uncanny.

Vindicated. ? Interesting interpretation. 

Eejay, man. Yer a riot.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Inty the bastard my man

Would prefer to keep this thread about that wee bastard Colum tbh

He is and should be our clubs focus . He is going to end up costing us in some massive games .

Sadly I could almost guarantee it

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Would prefer to keep this thread about that wee bastard Colum tbh

He is and should be our clubs focus . He is going to end up costing us in some massive games .

Sadly I could almost guarantee it

Nae joy @ForeverAndEver ya wee ratbag.