Gerrard: I’ve got two teams in my heart now

Coplandbear11

Just now, cushynumber said:

getting a bit jaded with the Liverpool stuff now. Just manage Rangers properly Steven, and then take it from there.

I've no qualms with him feeling it. I just want our employees to only speak of and demibstrate such passion towards us.

Is any Rangers fan not delighted he's our manager right now? I know I am. However, like any manger, he'll be judged on his trophy success and I'm sure that he'll deliver sooner rather than later.

I read another article on him today. The comments from the haters were not surprising. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/15/steven-gerrard-Rangers-liverpool-jurgen-klopp-chelsea-interview

"You crave those feelings of pressure. It’s a drug. It gets you. Football grips me."

When the going gets tough Stevie will be getting tougher. The pressure managing Rangers is immense and good to see he thrives on it. He'll continue to improve as a manager and we'll benefit from it.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

"You crave those feelings of pressure. It’s a drug. It gets you. Football grips me."

When the going gets tough Stevie will be getting tougher. The pressure managing Rangers is immense and good to see he thrives on it. He'll continue to improve as a manager and we'll benefit from it.

My exact thoughts ?

34 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Aye but his tactics and his subs, how come he doesn't know absolutely everything already?

9 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Why would anyone find it unreasonable for SG to alway's have Liverpool in his heart? He played there since he was eight, he was born there, he grew up there.

He has only been in Glasgow for six months and already he gets us. He has the ability and passion to get us back to the top.

The management team we have in place now including MA is top notch, all we need is the money to back them.

Brilliant post mate!!!!

9 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Why would anyone find it unreasonable for SG to alway's have Liverpool in his heart? He played there since he was eight, he was born there, he grew up there.

He has only been in Glasgow for six months and already he gets us. He has the ability and passion to get us back to the top.

The management team we have in place now including MA is top notch, all we need is the money to back them.

Post of the day

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS folk getting their knickers in a twist because Stevie talks about Liverpool in an interview on his documentary about playing for (wait for it) Liverpool. ??

In that same interview he talks about his love for Rangers and the way his family have taken the club to their hearts, but all we get is the Liverpool haters having there hate. 

Grow up folks. 

I swear it's either retards or 13 year olds staying off school

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS folk getting their knickers in a twist because Stevie talks about Liverpool in an interview on his documentary about playing for (wait for it) Liverpool. ??

In that same interview he talks about his love for Rangers and the way his family have taken the club to their hearts, but all we get is the Liverpool haters having their hate. 

Grow up folks. 

Well said, the guys a Liverpool legend of course he’s always going to have a place in his heart for Liverpool but he’s taken to us aswell so stevie can join the bears family too and become a legend here??

34 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Well said, the guys a Liverpool legend of course he’s always going to have a place in his heart for Liverpool but he’s taken to us aswell so stevie can join the bears family too and become a legend here??

The Quintessential British club. I am sure any civilised Englishman would - most especially an England captain too.