No Surrender Liam Neeson

ElBufalo20

I've never really understood the whole giving a fuck thing if a celebrity supports us or them. 

Their biggest one looks like a paedo, yet people try to get it up them on twitter, by posting pics of the creepy looking cunt in one of our tops on threads about him. 

13 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I posted about this today on film thread for me Neeson has chosen to sing that song deliberately as his character is a callous bastard and it is a not so subtle demonising of the PUL community

There is no way The Coen brothers would have known that song Neeson has suggested it

Yeah. Just like with Trainspotting, people failing to see that they're being laughed at and having muck thrown at them.

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair he's played a UVF man before in a film with James Nesbitt 

Is that ‘Resurrection Man’?

about the Shankill Butchers, big Jim Macdonald from coronation street is in that as well, can always remember him singing the Billy Boys with the proper words “we are up to our necks in fenian blood” ?

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Is that ‘Resurrection Man’?

about the Shankill Butchers, big Jim Macdonald from coronation street is in that as well, can always remember him singing the Billy Boys with the proper words “we are up to our necks in fenian blood” ?

Nah was 5 minutes of heaven, mate

Posted the trailer below my post 

33 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

I've never really understood the whole giving a fuck thing if a celebrity supports us or them. 

Their biggest one looks like a paedo, yet people try to get it up them on twitter, by posting pics of the creepy looking cunt in one of our tops on threads about him. 

The jizzing over Darren Till was fucking cringy last week, only here for Gerrard and cunts were giving it the Rangers fan patter

19 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I posted about this today on film thread for me Neeson has chosen to sing that song deliberately as his character is a callous bastard and it is a not so subtle demonising of the PUL community

There is no way The Coen brothers would have known that song Neeson has suggested it

You ever seen the Welsh Film Twin Town. Dougray Scott plays a horrible cunt of a bent copper who drowns in the Irish Sea wearing a Rangers ECWCF top. A film set in South Wales and the bad guy is a Rangers Fan.

8 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

You ever seen the Welsh Film Twin Town. Dougray Scott plays a horrible cunt of a bent copper who drowns in the Irish Sea wearing a Rangers ECWCF top. A film set in South Wales and the bad guy is a Rangers Fan.

yes and he actually is on record that is why he wore it...shitebag