Rangers Quiz: £50 quid from My Own Pocket To The Winner.

tannerall

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

OK, send the full itemised list of individual attendees and I'll pay up. 

If only! I could do with the money right now.

What was the game and atmosphere like? I like hearing the old stories, in the terraces etc and sneaking drinks in and basically no one giving a fuck.

My first Old Firm was 99 and as good as it was I bet it was nothing like back in the day.

18 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

If only! I could do with the money right now.

What was the game and atmosphere like? I like hearing the old stories, in the terraces etc and sneaking drinks in and basically no one giving a fuck.

My first Old Firm was 99 and as good as it was I bet it was nothing like back in the day.

I think no matter what generation you were, or when your first Old Firm game was ,they will all have their own special unique magic.

I've posted on this topic many times on here and no doubt will continue to do so in the future so I'll just give one wee example of the madness and  leave it to the usual suspects to answer your other questions. :happy:

One thing I vividly remember is the fans who used to clamber on to the metal girders of the roof supports from the back of the terracing right to the front supports and standing I reckon 40 or 50 feet above the crowd on the narrow girders and would then unfurl Union flags and wave scarves. Mentalists, probably pissed, but with no rational thought about their safety, just putting the message out to the tims 200 yards away at the other end. Still amazes me that none  ever fell off. 

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Up to your knees in soot and pish. When Hampden was a stadium worthy of hosting the biggest games.

Aye railway sleepers and ash were the steps, when a goal was scored and all the ash kicked about you could see nothing for a few minutes and went home with a coal miners black face.

10 hours ago, tannerall said:

The 1973 Scottish Cup Final was my first Old Firm game, and still probably the greatest  football match I've attended.

So I'm happy to give £50 quid from my own pocket to the first RM poster to answer these two questions correctly.

Two Questions:

A) What was the attendance at the 1973 Scottish Cup Final ?

B) Name them. 

Do you need their addresses as well?