McAuley Starting For Northern Ireland Tonight

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

One of my only disappointments in our fanbase is how easily they forgave those cunts who turned their back on us. 

Had an argument with some of the ST holders behind me about it this Season. 

They kept telling me it was only a job and what would I do right now in my job? Absolute fucking idiots. Swiftly told them they clearly don't care about Rangers in the same way I do. Riled them right up.

Bizarre that some try and stand up for them. 

Pain in the arse everycunt clapping Lafferty when I’ve sat down and have to stare at somecunts back/head :lol:

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

But we have signed them. Trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted now - especially with Davis  -- seems utterly pointless.

Some people won't ever accept it mate. It even sticks in my throat the thought of they two in a title winning dressing room, that's how deep the cut is. Should never have signed them, end of story. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Some people won't ever accept it mate. It even sticks in my throat the thought of they two in a title winning dressing room, that's how deep the cut is. Should never have signed them, end of story. 

Yes i get it - I wouldn't have signed them either for the record. Its just seems daft now trying to single Davis out now. He was no better or worse.

56 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Absolute fucking idiots. Swiftly told them they clearly don't care about Rangers in the same way I do. Riled them right up.

:lol:

Think they might have been the ones that riled you right up

37 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

back on topic Mcauley didnt impress me at all. Plays waaaaaaaaaaay to deep for my liking.

I agree. We watched McAuley and Davis I thought McAuley gave the ball away far too cheaply. I though Davis looked good and still think he could do a job. I might be wrong here and I'm happy to be corrected but didn't Davis insist on us getting a fee from Southampton? I've heard a couple of rumours that this was the case?

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I agree. We watched McAuley and Davis I thought McAuley gave the ball away far too cheaply. I though Davis looked good and still think he could do a job. I might be wrong here and I'm happy to be corrected but didn't Davis insist on us getting a fee from Southampton? I've heard a couple of rumours that this was the case?

Nope

He had already fucked off and Southampton decided to throw us a bit of a fee basically to cover their own backs incase he wasn't allowed to just leave, but he himself had already fucked off 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

One of my only disappointments in our fanbase is how easily they forgave those cunts who turned their back on us. 

They kept telling me it was only a job and what would I do right now in my job? Absolute fucking idiots. Swiftly told them they clearly don't care about Rangers in the same way I do. Riled them right up.

All they had to do was wait a few weeks then leave if they wanted. 

The club would've made money which was obviously badly needed at the time. 

If it had happened that way then I don't think people would've bothered imo, but it didn't. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

McAuley is a defender mate 

Just replying to the anti McGregor stuff on here the now man. Cunt is more than doing the business for us and cunts still saying we shouldn't have taken him back.

I can look beyond him fucking off for the time being.

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Just replying to the anti McGregor stuff on here the now man. Cunt is more than doing the business for us and cunts still saying we shouldn't have taken him back.

I can look beyond him fucking off for the time being.

We shouldn’t have